The Official Black Myth WuKong Thread

Figured we should have a thread since so many of the cows here bought this 😭

I beat the intro which was pretty epic and im starting off in the main game now. The controls feel a little floaty but im sure ill get used to it.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It looks like a steamdeck game stretched on  a large screen. No joke lol. 

Sooo lonnngggggg WuKooonnnnggggg and FUCK the final boss BITCH ASS CUNT     GOTY 100 percent for me   Now i can either try and Go kill Erlongs or start a new journey and the pop up

This game owns! 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

maybe i'll get it and play it on low settings on SD. it holds 60 fps lol.

edit: nvm it looks like a psp game on low settings :deadest:

Im playing on high settings and thats giving me a comfortable amount of GPU left to stay at 120, so far. RT is out of the question tho.

• Upvote 1
Just now, JonDnD said:

Im playing on high settings and thats giving me a comfortable amount of GPU left to stay at 120, so far. RT is out of the question tho.

it's very gorgeous on pc. maybe this fall my gf and i will decide where we are going to move to. i'm trying to be able to work remotely. then i can get a pc.

It does look nice for sure. I just got stomped out by some big blue head bitch.  Random mini bosses just walk around, im not sure if i should skip at first or just try to beat them. At least death just takes you back to a checkpoint and doesnt seem like there is a penalty.

13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Weren't you trying to take a break from Souls likes and hard games? :ben: 

Yes :obama: this isn't a souls like tho . It is hard tho.  Gds friend says it's like gow it is not lol

6 hours ago, lynux3 said:

The impressions are from Phil Sphincter from a few years ago. :tom:

On a side note, you just know Phil is probably playing it on his PS5 right now. 

:lawl:

8 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Yes :obama: this isn't a souls like tho . It is hard tho.  Gds friend says it's like gow it is not lol

He said it’s like a mix of GoW and Stellar Blade. Others say it’s closer to Bayonetta. 

I only played a little.  The fodder enemies pose no challenge but the mini bosses are tough . I beat wo long so I'm sure I'll be fine once I fully understand the gameplay . No block or parry is weird 

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

I only played a little.  The fodder enemies pose no challenge but the mini bosses are tough . I beat wo long so I'm sure I'll be fine once I fully understand the gameplay . No block or parry is weird 

Yeah, you don’t lose stamina on a perfect dodge. I like that mechanic. 

I beat the main boss i believe in the beginning part but this blue head bitch 😡 I might skip him for now. unless i cant lol

Just now, JonDnD said:

I beat the main boss i believe in the beginning part but this blue head bitch 😡 I might skip him for now. unless i cant lol

i think you can grind to boost your stats. i'm tempted to get this game on my SD just so i can play it. it's kind of meh-looking on low settings (but will hold a locked 30/45), but the bosses look fun.

21 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i think you can grind to boost your stats. i'm tempted to get this game on my SD just so i can play it. it's kind of meh-looking on low settings (but will hold a locked 30/45), but the bosses look fun.

Ally X version gets ~45 FPS on high settings :whew: