The Official Black Myth WuKong Thread

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It looks like a steamdeck game stretched on  a large screen. No joke lol. 

This game owns! 

I'm in Chap 3.  Wasn't able to play much last night because I felt like shit and just wanted to rest. I had to work today, but I'm done now, so it's going to be Wukong all nightlong  

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

It does look like you can get locked out of quests but I don't think it effects boss battles 

O damn. I’m going to clear every level completely 

Just finished the secret area, got some BOSS armor.....but, it disables perfect dodge. Wonder how this is gonna work out. Ill try it. Back to chapter 6. Also maxed out Cloud Step.

• aitch 1
9 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Just finished the secret area, got some BOSS armor.....but, it disables perfect dodge. Wonder how this is gonna work out. Ill try it. Back to chapter 6. Also maxed out Cloud Step.

Cloud step is GOAT imo. 

pluck of many is my second favorite.

Jon, you were right about 3. It’s long af! But it’s been my favorite chapter, so far. I checked to see how far I am and I’m about 75% done with the chapter. 

28 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Chapter 3 is big big

Yup. I’m at the third phase. Almost got him at the third phase of his third phase lol, but I had to leave to run errands. Cool ass boss, but long af. 

I liked chapter 4, as it switched up from 2 and 3. Chapter 6 is kind of annoying in level design but the boss battles are good, and tougher than the others so far. 5 out of 19 so far B)

• aitch 1
16 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I liked chapter 4, as it switched up from 2 and 3. Chapter 6 is kind of annoying in level design but the boss battles are good, and tougher than the others so far. 5 out of 19 so far B)

The boss battles have been a lot of fun, especially if you explore/do side quests and have the right stats/spells/equipment. I actually beat the chapter 3 boss by using the spell that disables magic/mana, but boosts attack power. Not worrying about mana :smoke:

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

I was nervous you would have to re do everything if you lost that battle lol

I didn’t mind taking the chance. The first 2 phases were easy..

• Like 1

Got the complete final armor set and could go fight the final boss right now. But i need to go back to chapter 3 and fight the supposedly hardest boss in the game as he should be unlocked now. Have a couple minor bosses left in chapter 6 and then (try) to wrap this up.

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

Got the complete final armor set and could go fight the final boss right now. But i need to go back to chapter 3 and fight the supposedly hardest boss in the game as he should be unlocked now. Have a couple minor bosses left in chapter 6 and then (try) to wrap this up.

Gangsta! What score would you give it? 

15 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Gangsta! What score would you give it? 

9.5 easy this is my favorite game ive played in a long time. Ive always wanted to love souls games but they just frustrated me. This one was basically made for me. None of the bs i hate with the souls games but everything i wanted from them.

Difficulty is perfect for me outside of Wind Cunt...and who knows what the final boses bring. I think Chapter 5 and 6 were a fall off from the others in terms of level design and visual design but the bosses keep on slapping. 

I think i like it more than Elden Ring. This game was like BG3. I literally put life on hold to just come home and play White Powder WuBong :whew:

Edited by JonDnD
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

9.5 easy this is my favorite game ive played in a long time. Ive always wanted to love souls games but they just frustrated me. This one was basically made for me. None of the bs i hate with the souls games but everything i wanted from them.

Difficulty is perfect for me outside of Wind Cunt...and who knows what the final boses bring. I think Chapter 5 and 6 were a fall off from the others in terms of level design and visual design but the bosses keep on slapping. 

I think i like it more than Elden Ring. This game was like BG3. I literally put life on hold to just come home and play White Powder WuBong :whew:

Badass review. I really loved chapter 3. This is definitely a GOTY-contender, so far, for me.  

Chapter 4 has been awesome! I just beat that boss in the mud, with the pig/fish transition. It’s the second part of another battle. Fucking dope! Cloud step is GOAT in this game. 

• Like 1