The Official Black Myth WuKong Thread

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It looks like a steamdeck game stretched on  a large screen. No joke lol. 

This game owns! 

I'm in Chap 3.  Wasn't able to play much last night because I felt like shit and just wanted to rest. I had to work today, but I'm done now, so it's going to be Wukong all nightlong  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

These final sets of bosses. Man, i just dont see this happening :scared:

that's funny you say that. i started feeling like i was moving too quickly (jumped from chapter 2 to 4 in like two days) and missing out on key stuff in chapters 3 and 4. so, i checked youtube and bro...i somehow missed a lot of shit. also, i found a crazy farm in 4. no joke, in one hour, i went from like level 50 (maybe 60?)  to 110 :D while the respec is amazing, i would just like to have a perfectly balanced build. i'm going to make sure i have everything i need when i get to the final area.

this is crazy:

2,700 will in less than 30 seconds.

lmao DAMN. Im not gonna do that yet but i might end up doing it. I got the final weapon, its 135 and i still get WRECKED like so fast and hard on the last boss and its only his 1st phase. The pagoda boss i just dont see it happening . the last boss, maybe.

• dead 1
Just now, JonDnD said:

lmao DAMN. Im not gonna do that yet but i might end up doing it. I got the final weapon, its 135 and i still get WRECKED like so fast and hard on the last boss and its only his 1st phase. The pagoda boss i just dont see it happening . the last boss, maybe.

135? damnnnnn....and here i'm thinking i'm a boss with my 85 :D

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

I was rocking a 100 then i found the 135. Im like oh this should make the last fight easier. It didnt lol

what's your main fighting strat?

55 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Smash stance . I don't really have one lol. I'm only level 97 

use cloud step (maxed out) and boost mana (put your mind cores there) any way you can (the tear in chapter 3 charges up mana with health potions). use cloud step, do your running charged, then attack. use your health potion to refill lost mana. cloudstep will refill quickly. just do some minor dodging until cloudstep returns. rinse and repeat. it's been my favorite strategy.

My mana is maxed from the vendor. The bosses im on now, the one has a massive shield bar. Charge does nothing and he is so fast your lucky to hit him even in cloud step. I cant play him like the majority of bosses.

The first stage of the final boss is just ridiculous lol. Ill continue stabbing away at him but the pagoda boss i just dont think im gonna be able to do it. And there is 3 stages to that fight. I cant barely get him chipped away at lol

• dead 1
Just now, JonDnD said:

My mana is maxed from the vendor. The bosses im on now, the one has a massive shield bar. Charge does nothing and he is so fast your lucky to hit him even in cloud step. I cant play him like the majority of bosses.

The first stage of the final boss is just ridiculous lol. Ill continue stabbing away at him but the pagoda boss i just dont think im gonna be able to do it. And there is 3 stages to that fight. I cant barely get him chipped away at lol

well fuck.

The pagoda boss is the hardest in the game they say and i believe it.  Ill have to look into strats that people used against the first part of it. But on my own im lost lol. POM kills his shield bar pretty quick but it regens. And he counters you if you hit him to many times with shield on.  

Then that fucker zips all over, throws lighting every half second. Changes into animals. Cant even get a heal in most of the time cause he is so fast to fuck you up.

One boss i felt i was doing good then he cloned himself . He made 2 of himself :scared: I put the controller down slowly and just walked away

• dead 1

i can't believe i missed a boss in chapter 3 ( no clue how i missed it), which would have given me access to another boss for the golden loong staff (108 damage, instead of my measly 85). i love how quests from chapter 1 carry over to 2, 3 and even 4. this game :wow2:

Did you miss the loong boss in chapter 3? Hes tough.

I give up on Erlang. Best i did was 50 percent health after like 15 tries.

Just now, JonDnD said:

Did you miss the loong boss in chapter 3? Hes tough.

I give up on Erlang. Best i did was 50 percent health after like 15 tries.

yeah lol. no clue how i skipped it. i could have sworn i had been in that area. it will probably be easy now that i have my 85 staff.

37 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

yeah lol. no clue how i skipped it. i could have sworn i had been in that area. it will probably be easy now that i have my 85 staff.

He isnt always there. You have to beat the previous loong bosses i think.

The stone fucking monkey. I had him down to like 3 hits. UGH. At least i know i got this one. Will take some more practice but i know its doable.

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

He isnt always there. You have to beat the previous loong bosses i think.

The stone fucking monkey. I had him down to like 3 hits. UGH. At least i know i got this one. Will take some more practice but i know its doable.

yeah, i beat the previous ones. i know what i did wrong. it's just funny, since i found almost everything else in 3.

Oh yeah you had to smash the wall?

But FUCK. I just beat the Stone Monkey :whew:

Tried the final boss and got beat the fuck up. This fight is EPIC. I think it will be doable tho :fella:

• Like 1
  • aitch 1