The Official Black Myth WuKong Thread

I think I’m close to the end. I have the full armor kit and I’m at the waterfall. I have to go to work so I can’t see this through yet :happysad:

edit: yoooo that staff! Ok, I’m done for now lol

• aitch 1
  • Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It looks like a steamdeck game stretched on  a large screen. No joke lol. 

This game owns! 

Sooo lonnngggggg WuKooonnnnggggg and FUCK the final boss BITCH ASS CUNT     GOTY 100 percent for me   Now i can either try and Go kill Erlongs or start a new journey and the pop up

Posted Images

So I decided to play the game again lol. Just beat chapter 5. Should be able to tackle the boss I passed on now.  Took a lot less time the 2nd time 

Just now, JonDnD said:

So I decided to play the game again lol. Just beat chapter 5. Should be able to tackle the boss I passed on now.  Took a lot less time the 2nd time 

which boss did you pass on?

Just now, JonDnD said:

Erlang. Hes the boss in the grand pagoda

ohhhhh yeah, i heard he's rough. you can fight him after beating the final boss, right? (without new game plus).

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

ohhhhh yeah, i heard he's rough. you can fight him after beating the final boss, right? (without new game plus).

yes

• Upvote 1

Eh, the part where the boss 

Spoiler

Splits in two 

Is annoying the fuck out of me. The framerate is making me sick af lol, especially when I use my pluck of many (which sucks here). I fucking almost had on him on my like 6th or 7th try.  I’ll try again maybe this weekend with a less nauseating strat. 

if I were to have one gripe with this game, it would be the jarring inconsistency of its boss difficulties. Chapter 5 and nearly all of 6 has been piss ass easy. Then this fucker 

Spoiler

Not only splits in two, but then is followed by another boss with two phases.

Back to Astro I go lol

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Reveal hidden contents

Splits in two 

Is annoying the fuck out of me. The framerate is making me sick af lol, especially when I use my pluck of many (which sucks here). I fucking almost had on him on my like 6th or 7th try.  I’ll try again maybe this weekend with a less nauseating strat. 

if I were to have one gripe with this game, it would be the jarring inconsistency of its boss difficulties. Chapter 5 and nearly all of 6 has been piss ass easy. Then this fucker 

Reveal hidden contents

Back to Astro I go lol

Yeah, I agree with you on that.  Sometimes all you need is to take a day off and come back to it a bit later.

• Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Hide contents

Splits in two 

Hide contents

Back to Astro I go lol

The good thing with that boss and the next is that , well for me at least was, was learning his moveset and perfect dodging everything. It was tough for sure tho. 

21 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

The good thing with that boss and the next is that , well for me at least was, was learning his moveset and perfect dodging everything. It was tough for sure tho. 

Yeah, I think I’ll beat him the next time I have patience for him. Phase 1 is a joke. The first half of phase 2 is not bad (I probably have used only or two healths by here). The 2nd, though, it’s just too hard to focus lol. Too much is going on and I can’t see who I’m hitting (again, using the pluck of many strat and my transformation). On paper, it should be a wrap. But I’m just going to ditch pluck of fucks. 

3 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Up to Chapter 3 but I've went back and done all the bosses I missed from Chapter 1 and 2. Some really cool hidden ones. 

The hidden bosses are some of the best ones imo. 

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

Yeah, I think I’ll beat him the next time I have patience for him. Phase 1 is a joke. The first half of phase 2 is not bad (I probably have used only or two healths by here). The 2nd, though, it’s just too hard to focus lol. Too much is going on and I can’t see who I’m hitting (again, using the pluck of many strat and my transformation). On paper, it should be a wrap. But I’m just going to ditch pluck of fucks. 

The loong spell from chapter 4 wrecks in that fight . 

• Upvote 1