The Official Black Myth WuKong Thread

37 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i think you can grind to boost your stats. i'm tempted to get this game on my SD just so i can play it. it's kind of meh-looking on low settings (but will hold a locked 30/45), but the bosses look fun.

I'm not really sure I've done some upgrades to my skill tree but not a lot yet. The few bosses I've fought so far where fun. The blue guy is cool af but beats me up hard.

I did get a new power from the previous boss so I'll have to try that. I don't have much time this weekend to play games unfortunately 

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It looks like a steamdeck game stretched on  a large screen. No joke lol. 

Sooo lonnngggggg WuKooonnnnggggg and FUCK the final boss BITCH ASS CUNT     GOTY 100 percent for me   Now i can either try and Go kill Erlongs or start a new journey and the pop up

This game owns! 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, -GD-X said:

He said it’s like a mix of GoW and Stellar Blade. Others say it’s closer to Bayonetta. 

Closer to Bayonetta? Hmmm not from the vids I've seen... But I'll see when I pick it up. 

Edited by Goukosan
16 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Closer to Bayonetta? Hmmm not from the vids I've seen... But I'll see when I pick it up. 

some say bayo, some say gow. no clue man. 

It feels like a mix of this and that so far 

It not a copy paste souls like and I appreciate that. 

The big blue guy is so cunt. Skipped him for now then a main boss is right after him. The werewolf from the videos. Cool fight . So much easier than blue man. Only took me 2 times to beat him.  

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, JonDnD said:

The big blue guy is so cunt. Skipped him for now then a main boss is right after him. The werewolf from the videos. Cool fight . So much easier than blue man. Only took me 2 times to beat him.  

Man, I want this game. All of my PC friends are enjoying it :cry: 

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

It ain't going anywhere breh.  Game will improve with more patches along the way as well.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

I thought it was gonna be Chinese junk it's really good 

• Upvote 1
37 minutes ago, Remij said:

It ain't going anywhere breh.  Game will improve with more patches along the way as well.

It's one of the better ue5 games I've tried on pc, so far. 

• aitch 1
28 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

It's one of the better ue5 games I've tried on pc, so far. 

That's good to hear.  Like Cyberpunk 2077 it's clear the PC version was the focus for this studio.  I think I might grab it either today or tomorrow.  According to the .exe properties it uses UE5.0 and not one of the newer revisions.. though that's just based off the meta data which may or may not represent which version the game actually uses.. so if that's actually the case, then there's room for major improvements yet.  I think UE5.4 games and on should be pretty good on PC with regards to stuttering and shit like that.  

There is some stuttering here and there but it's minor. Maybe it's worse with rt on idk . Some strange glitches like every once in a while I'll get some flickering and the framerate slows down and I have to hit a checkpoint or restart to fix it. That's happened like 3 times so not too annoying 

But compared to star wars and avieum and most other ue5 games I've tried it's really good.  No stand out issues so far 

• Like 1

I just unlocked transformations . Now I have to go back and try to beat that blue head cunt cause he gives you one 

Damn, it sucks that none of yall are playing this 😭 It owns

I just beat a boss and felt pretty confident then he had a phase 2 😡 Still beat him but just barely. Also beating him gave me a weapon upgrade to craft and i got to craft cool new serpent armor. My monkey looks bad ass now and i also finally got a flask upgrade. Soon as i hop back on later im gonna go SLAP the big blue guy with my new Frog Tongue BITCH SLAP

The big blue guy is the only boss that gave me a ton of trouble. Most of the others havent been too bad for me, so far.

• aitch 1
1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

Damn, it sucks that none of yall are playing this 😭 It owns

I just beat a boss and felt pretty confident then he had a phase 2 😡 Still beat him but just barely. Also beating him gave me a weapon upgrade to craft and i got to craft cool new serpent armor. My monkey looks bad ass now and i also finally got a flask upgrade. Soon as i hop back on later im gonna go SLAP the big blue guy with my new Frog Tongue BITCH SLAP

The big blue guy is the only boss that gave me a ton of trouble. Most of the others havent been too bad for me, so far.

I’ll play it this week. I don’t care if it’s potato settings lol

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I’ll play it this week. I don’t care if it’s potato settings lol

I really like it so far. Much more than I was expecting too. All the bosses have been cool so far.

• aitch 1

Jebuuss that looked so good on my phone 😭 GD thats prob what the SD version will look like lol

• Haha 2

Ugh i just ran into ANOTHER big head boss. This one had minions that HEAL him. Fucker. Beat him after a few tries and got a fire proof amulet. I guess there is a fire boss coming up soon.

• aitch 1