The Official Black Myth WuKong Thread

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It looks like a steamdeck game stretched on  a large screen. No joke lol. 

Sooo lonnngggggg WuKooonnnnggggg and FUCK the final boss BITCH ASS CUNT     GOTY 100 percent for me   Now i can either try and Go kill Erlongs or start a new journey and the pop up

This game owns! 

Posted Images

I beat the father and son and I'm trying to figure out what to do now. This chapter is much more open.

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I beat the father and son and I'm trying to figure out what to do now. This chapter is much more open.

Yeah, it's definitely more open.  You're not far behind me.

15 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

The stone vanguard fawkked me up:tom:

Yep haha.  I can consistently get him down to a sliver.  I'll get him by the end of the night.

Also been taking some pics.  Game can look phenomenal.  The environments are gorgeous. :glad: 

20240825160117-1.jpg

20240825162054-1.jpg

20240825163224-1.jpg

20240825163612-1.jpg

20240825162102-1.jpg

20240825161153-1.jpg

20240825162102-1.jpg

• aitch 1

I feel like i was going the wrong way so i went back. I did miss after the father and son, so i stomped out the rat king boss and now im at the Tiger Temple. Im gonna stop here for tonight.

This game is addicting 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Remij said:

Yep haha.  I can consistently get him down to a sliver.  I'll get him by the end of the night.

Also been taking some pics.  Game can look phenomenal.  The environments are gorgeous. :glad: 

20240825160117-1.jpg

20240825162054-1.jpg

20240825163224-1.jpg

20240825163612-1.jpg

20240825162102-1.jpg

20240825161153-1.jpg

20240825162102-1.jpg

This is pretty. It looks good on my 4070ti super however it was tricky to get tv and pc to be friends with hdr. And just for the lulz i got it running on the legion go which is still very fun and nice just no bells and whistles

• Like 1

Ok, so i feel like i got to a boss that i think im not going to be able to beat. Gonna have to skip for now i get utterly demolished lol

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

aw man, the hard boss is the chapter 2 end boss :crymore:

I'm at him now.  Only tried once and died.. I'll start fresh on him tomorrow.  Did a bunch of other fights in other areas including what I think is a secret one.  Man Chapter 2 really increases the exploration aspect of the game. :whew: 

I won’t be able to blast through this. I have a feeling this will take me a month or so to beat (the downside of not being home much). I got to whiteclad noble. I wasn’t able to give the boss a lot of attention (died a few times in phase 2), but the fight seems cool. All in all, it’s fun. I hope there’s some cooler armer and weapons later into the game, though. 

7 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I won’t be able to blast through this. I have a feeling this will take me a month or so to beat (the downside of not being home much). I got to whiteclad noble. I wasn’t able to give the boss a lot of attention (died a few times in phase 2), but the fight seems cool. All in all, it’s fun. I hope there’s some cooler armer and weapons later into the game, though. 

Oh fuck yes, there's cooler armor.  Even the armor I just got is much cooler than before... but I've seen a snippet of gameplay with a fucking incredible looking armor set.  It looks godly as fuck lol.

• aitch 1
32 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'm at him now.  Only tried once and died.. I'll start fresh on him tomorrow.  Did a bunch of other fights in other areas including what I think is a secret one.  Man Chapter 2 really increases the exploration aspect of the game. :whew: 

I fought him at least 15 times . This is the first real boss 

• aitch 1

The armor upgrades have been cool but I do wish there was more weapon variety. 

I watch fighting cowboy when I need help with these kind of games and he got his ass beat by the boss over and over. Not a good look for me lol

9 hours ago, JonDnD said:

The armor upgrades have been cool but I do wish there was more weapon variety. 

I watch fighting cowboy when I need help with these kind of games and he got his ass beat by the boss over and over. Not a good look for me lol

I like his commentary. I’ll sometimes watch him beat Souls games I’ve already beaten. I really love the first one. As for Black Myth being hard, It definitely can be. I’m stuck on whiteclad noble (I died like 5 times in phase 2). I probably won’t be able to play again until maybe…Sunday?  I was off yesterday, so I was able to get a good 2-3 hours in. I can tell this will be long.  There’s a part of me that wants to double dip and see if the SD version is fine at low settings. I’d have a way better chance of beating it, since I practically live at the office lol

This might be wraps. I spent 90 minutes trying to beat this guy. Used all my medicines. I just cant beat him.

I get him down to phase 3 pretty easily but then i have no mana and no health. He constantly jumps out of the play field too.

Meh. Ill try more later but thats probably it. Dont have the time to waste on the same boss over and over. This game went from 5 difficulty level to 15 at the end of chapter 2.