The Official Black Myth WuKong Thread

13 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

This might be wraps. I spent 90 minutes trying to beat this guy. Used all my medicines. I just cant beat him.

I get him down to phase 3 pretty easily but then i have no mana and no health. He constantly jumps out of the play field too.

Meh. Ill try more later but thats probably it. Dont have the time to waste on the same boss over and over. This game went from 5 difficulty level to 15 at the end of chapter 2.

I was expecting this kind of difficulty which is why I didn’t buy the game. I just don’t want to deal with this kind of thing right now.

I wish we could get just get normal action adventure games again. But nowadays it seems that every dev is just trying to make that kind of game as hard as possible.

• Like 1
  • Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It looks like a steamdeck game stretched on  a large screen. No joke lol. 

This game owns! 

I'm in Chap 3.  Wasn't able to play much last night because I felt like shit and just wanted to rest. I had to work today, but I'm done now, so it's going to be Wukong all nightlong  

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

This might be wraps. I spent 90 minutes trying to beat this guy. Used all my medicines. I just cant beat him.

I get him down to phase 3 pretty easily but then i have no mana and no health. He constantly jumps out of the play field too.

Meh. Ill try more later but thats probably it. Dont have the time to waste on the same boss over and over. This game went from 5 difficulty level to 15 at the end of chapter 2.

phase 3? :deadest:

eh, i'll just return to this the next time i'm sick. there was a phase 3 boss in the dark souls 3 dlc, and i think it aged me 5 years lol (ownage fight, though).

Just now, Twinblade said:

I was expecting this kind of difficulty which is why I didn’t buy the game. I just don’t want to deal with this kind of thing right now.

I wish we could get just get normal action adventure games again. But nowadays it seems that every dev is just trying to make that kind of game as hard as possible.

it's weird. some say it's easy (they aren't trying to sound hardcore either). others say it's hard. some are in the middle (that's where i'm at, early in). apparently, the difficulty eases up in chapter 2, since you have more flexibility with magic and skills, plus there are a lot of farming areas. i've heard of a mana glitch, which breaks every boss fight....and a game tester i know says the dodge is broken - that you can dodge every hit if you just tap the button in time, but don't point to any direction. by doing that, the dodge, apparently, puts you in the right place for an attack. i won't be able to test these out for a while.

• Upvote 1

Phase 3 but one health bar. I feel the game was not too difficult up until now. 

For me at least , it was hard but compared to souls , easy .

But this guy , ehhh

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Phase 3 but one health bar. I feel the game was not too difficult up until now. 

For me at least , it was hard but compared to souls , easy .

But this guy , ehhh

ohhhh that's not too bad then. i'm still traumatized by sister friede's 3 health bars lol.

It's not too bad I'm not sure why I'm struggling so much. He has some bullshit moves .

I guess I should go find the flask upgrades I only have 2 , I'll Google and see how many there are in chapter 2

Just now, JonDnD said:

The WHORE has fallen :whew:

gangsta! i hope to be able to play this again soon. my schedule is looking like shit :sad: 

I was one hit from death and luckily my immobilize charged just as I was about to die . That would have been it :moto:

I really like the look of chapter 3. The next weapon upgrade tho, i need more materials. Looks bad ass tho

I suck at these kind of games and figuring out what to do. Im getting owned in chapter 3 so i finally look at a walkthrough and see how much shit i missed in chapter 2. Its a fucking lot.

Just did the boar questline and opened a new secret area which apparantly gives you stuff to help with the end boss. Fuck me

And there is still the secret boss remij was saying and one more boss i didnt know about and probably never would have. So im gonna spend quite a bit more time in chapter 2 before i go back to chapter 3/

2 hours ago, JonDnD said:

I suck at these kind of games and figuring out what to do. Im getting owned in chapter 3 so i finally look at a walkthrough and see how much shit i missed in chapter 2. Its a fucking lot.

Just did the boar questline and opened a new secret area which apparantly gives you stuff to help with the end boss. Fuck me

And there is still the secret boss remij was saying and one more boss i didnt know about and probably never would have. So im gonna spend quite a bit more time in chapter 2 before i go back to chapter 3/

i can't wait to get back to this (going to try and play tonight). but yeah, these are the kinds of games you don't want to rush.

• Like 1

I'm just dumb at these kind of games.  Already beat 4 more bosses in chapter 2 and have more left. Gonna have to look at what I missed in chapter 1. 

My weapon now is bad ass a fuck too B)

• aitch 1
Just now, JonDnD said:

I'm just dumb at these kind of games.  Already beat 4 more bosses in chapter 2 and have more left. Gonna have to look at what I missed in chapter 1. 

My weapon now is bad ass a fuck too B)

i have to beat that big head baby dude (i got really close) and whiteclad. that's where i'm at. i have a long way to go.

24 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i have to beat that big head baby dude (i got really close) and whiteclad. that's where i'm at. i have a long way to go.

That big head dude was ASS . Yes tho , very long.  I've only one boss in chapter 2 whom I gonna save and I'm going to do the secret boss in chapter one rn...then move back to chapter 3

• Upvote 1