The Official Black Myth WuKong Thread

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It looks like a steamdeck game stretched on  a large screen. No joke lol. 

This game owns! 

I'm in Chap 3.  Wasn't able to play much last night because I felt like shit and just wanted to rest. I had to work today, but I'm done now, so it's going to be Wukong all nightlong  

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I beat the rat prince, but then the father disappeared. Was I supposed to kill the father first?

Idk how you beat the prince before the father and other prince 

10 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Idk how you beat the prince before the father and other prince 

There were two life bars. I beat the prince and then the battle ended. The father looked upset and left. Is it me or are most of the bosses in 2 easy?  I beat the rat and the frog (I can now craft that resistance potion :smoke: 

12 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

There were two life bars. I beat the prince and then the battle ended. The father looked upset and left. Is it me or are most of the bosses in 2 easy?  I beat the rat and the frog (I can now craft that resistance potion :smoke: 

Oh OK.  That fight goes either way and the fight after is different depending how that one goes.

I didn't have too much trouble with any of the bosses in chapter 2. There are definitely some challenging ones but manageable . The end boss tho ...holy fuck I struggled bad with that one. 

32 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Oh OK.  That fight goes either way and the fight after is different depending how that one goes.

I didn't have too much trouble with any of the bosses in chapter 2. There are definitely some challenging ones but manageable . The end boss tho ...holy fuck I struggled bad with that one. 

Is the end boss the tiger one?

42 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Is the end boss the tiger one?

No. There's like 3 tiger bosses . The end one is the wind boss idr it's name and I don't want to lol

• Haha 2
45 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

No. There's like 3 tiger bosses . The end one is the wind boss idr it's name and I don't want to lol

Bro, this chapter is huge. I just beat that stone boss. It seems like there are a bunch of secrets/quests too. I’m definitely going to take my time. This game has been an unexpected surprise gem. I’ve been enjoying the three different stances. 

• Like 1

Chapter 3 is even bigger.  It's too big imo. It really needs a map. 

I think chapter 2 size is really good. You remember it,  and it has lots of secrets .

I stuck with the first stance

• Upvote 1
  • aitch 1
16 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Chapter 3 is even bigger.  It's too big imo. It really needs a map. 

I think chapter 2 size is really good. You remember it,  and it has lots of secrets .

I stuck with the first stance

Stomp is the best - easily. So, I see why. The others have their own perks, but are more niche. 

Yeah it wrecks just about every normal enemy and does big damage on most bosses. I'm maxed at 4 focus points now too

I'm in Chap 3.  Wasn't able to play much last night because I felt like shit and just wanted to rest. I had to work today, but I'm done now, so it's going to be Wukong all nightlong :smoke: 

• Like 1
  • aitch 1

WuCrack :faketan:

I just beat chapter 3. I know i had to miss so much stuff. Just gonna check out 4 for a bit then go back.

• aitch 1
48 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

WuCrack :faketan:

I just beat chapter 3. I know i had to miss so much stuff. Just gonna check out 4 for a bit then go back.

I can’t even imagine how much hidden stuff is in 3.I watched a vid on chapter 2 and was blown away by all of the cool side stuff, which actually nets useful loot. 

Looks like I missed 5 bosses. Chapter 3 is my least favorite so far. It starts off AWFUL.  It's easy to forget where you are going but it ends strong . I really liked the final boss.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Looks like I missed 5 bosses. Chapter 3 is my least favorite so far. It starts off AWFUL.  It's easy to forget where you are going but it ends strong . I really liked the final boss.

I'm currently making my way through Pagoda.  I haven't had any issues with chapter 3 so far, but I do admit the "curse" thing is annoying.  Luckily I got a kick ass weapon upgrade and it REALLY cuts down the time to take out most of the enemies in this area. :whew: 

I love this game tho for real. :love: 

• aitch 1

Ok so all chapter one bosses done. All besides one in chapter 2. All besides one in chapter 3. I think i can beat the chapter 3 one if i set myself up right. I havent tried the chapter 2 one but im sure ill wreck him now.

Just did the first boss in chapter 4 and beat the shit out of her. B) Chapter 4 is cool af so far too.

• aitch 1
49 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Ok so all chapter one bosses done. All besides one in chapter 2. All besides one in chapter 3. I think i can beat the chapter 3 one if i set myself up right. I havent tried the chapter 2 one but im sure ill wreck him now.

Just did the first boss in chapter 4 and beat the shit out of her. B) Chapter 4 is cool af so far too.

You’re flying through it! I’ll be there…in a month or so :D