The Official Black Myth WuKong Thread

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It looks like a steamdeck game stretched on  a large screen. No joke lol. 

This game owns! 

I'm in Chap 3.  Wasn't able to play much last night because I felt like shit and just wanted to rest. I had to work today, but I'm done now, so it's going to be Wukong all nightlong  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, JonDnD said:

I had a long weekend off so im trying to play as much as i can 

I don’t know when I’ll be able to play again. I beat one of those hidden bosses in world 1 (an older version of big head). The last boss I faced and haven’t beaten was that tiger. 

• Like 1

I don't feel as hopeless as I did with the chapter 2 boss I only tried chapter 4 boss twice.  I think I'll be able to get it. 

There is another boss up the steps from him that slapped me around even harder tho lol. Definitely some tough bosses towards the end of chapter 4.

7 hours ago, JonDnD said:

I don't feel as hopeless as I did with the chapter 2 boss I only tried chapter 4 boss twice.  I think I'll be able to get it. 

There is another boss up the steps from him that slapped me around even harder tho lol. Definitely some tough bosses towards the end of chapter 4.

I think you would love dark souls 3. The difficulty is comparable, and it’s quite linear. The save points are nicely spread out too. 

I tried dark souls 3. Beat the first boss and got wrecked by fodder enemies and quit.

I don't think this game is even In the same realm as difficulty as ds3

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

I tried dark souls 3. Beat the first boss and got wrecked by fodder enemies and quit.

I don't think this game is even In the same realm as difficulty as ds3

D3 has a tough start, but then gets a whole lot easier. Just do a little farming, and you’ll be set. I’m a firm believer in suicide runs, basically running to grab objects and bonfires. 

I have it on Pc ill go at it someday. I dont really like the Dark Souls games much tho. Elden Ring was the only one i liked and i loved that.

I not gonna spoil the bosses cause yall will get there at some point....but some EPIC shit happened. I was getting murked by a boss so decided to move on for a bit. I came across another boss and starting fighting him. Not bad, beating him pretty good THEN the boss i was struggling with before JUMPS IN and starts fighting the boss i was fighting!

I was like shit, thought to myself maybe if i team up and beat the boss that was smashing me he will be gone. So i did that...it was close as they were both kicking the shit out of each other and both had barely any health left. So then i got the FINAL hit and felt good....was expecting to just go finish off the other boss but PHASE 2 started.

He came and FUCKED me up :rofls: Beat him after a few times. One on the cooler moments ive had in the game.

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I not gonna spoil the bosses cause yall will get there at some point....but some EPIC shit happened. I was getting murked by a boss so decided to move on for a bit. I came across another boss and starting fighting him. Not bad, beating him pretty good THEN the boss i was struggling with before JUMPS IN and starts fighting the boss i was fighting!

I was like shit, thought to myself maybe if i team up and beat the boss that was smashing me he will be gone. So i did that...it was close as they were both kicking the shit out of each other and both had barely any health left. So then i got the FINAL hit and felt good....was expecting to just go finish off the other boss but PHASE 2 started.

He came and FUCKED me up :rofls: Beat him after a few times. One on the cooler moments ive had in the game.

God damn you're putting work Jon. :whew:   I'm still running around in Chapter 3 looking for bosses and shit I missed.  I'm thinking I'm also going to head back and clear up Chapter 1 and 2 bosses I missed.  This game is pretty expansive.  Crack Meth WuBong :hsmoke:

19 minutes ago, Remij said:

God damn you're putting work Jon. :whew:   I'm still running around in Chapter 3 looking for bosses and shit I missed.  I'm thinking I'm also going to head back and clear up Chapter 1 and 2 bosses I missed.  This game is pretty expansive.  Crack Meth WuBong :hsmoke:

I have the end boss and a secret boss left in chapter 4. Chapter 4 end boss is cool but SHIT. I need to beat the Mad Tiger in chapter 2 and the Yin Tiger in chapter 3.

WuBong :rickjames:

• Like 1

This chapter 4 boss sucks. 2nd form sucks. Takes your stamina and mana down to nothing. Cant even do a combo with an ender.

• Sad 1

I got to put in an hour. I beat the first tiger boss and some poison witch doctor dude (I’m so bad with names). I like that I can finally use my mind cores. I was able to permanently boost my health from 420 to like 560 :smoke:

2 hours ago, JonDnD said:

This chapter 4 boss sucks. 2nd form sucks. Takes your stamina and mana down to nothing. Cant even do a combo with an ender.

Yeah, I think you need a special weapon to beat him. Some of my friends were talking about it. 

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I’m not a Souls player or anything, but it seems fun. For a novice is it worth giving it a shot or wait for a discount?

Tough answer. In some ways, it’s easier than souls, and in others, it’s harder. But the game is fair. There are also tons of check points and you don’t lose anything if you die. You can respec as much as you want, as well. The bosses have been pretty great, but I’m not as far as Jon or remij. The game isn’t a cakewalk, but you can find skills and earn abilities, with side bosses, that greatly make things easier. 

• Like 1

I’m having fun just exploring areas and killing smaller bosses. I think I’m on some questline with a drunk pig. Hopefully, it nets something cool. I have found all of the hidden items and quests to be useful.