The Official Black Myth WuKong Thread

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It looks like a steamdeck game stretched on  a large screen. No joke lol. 

Sooo lonnngggggg WuKooonnnnggggg and FUCK the final boss BITCH ASS CUNT     GOTY 100 percent for me   Now i can either try and Go kill Erlongs or start a new journey and the pop up

This game owns! 

Posted Images

so, after putting in 8- 10 hours into this game, i can't say it's buggy on the ps5. yeah, performance mode makes the title look like a launch ps4 title lol. but the framerate is very smooth. i think i have only had 2 noticeable stutters. it looks a lot nicer in quality mode, but i can't go back to it after getting used to the smoothness of performance. this title is obviously much better on the pc. however, to those on the fence about getting the ps5 version, i say go for it.

Problem with this game is the massive gap in performance depending what's going on . Boss battles punish the gpu too. I might be at 60 percent usage in some places , then boss battle is 100. So I still get some drops even on high settings. Cutscenes murder too.

I can see why PsTater is using fg to hit 60 but still falls well under that at points .

I'm firstrated with the chapter 4 boss so I'm gonna go clear up the few I missed. I smashed the Yin Tiger tho I felt good about that.

45 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Problem with this game is the massive gap in performance depending what's going on . Boss battles punish the gpu too. I might be at 60 percent usage in some places , then boss battle is 100. So I still get some drops even on high settings. Cutscenes murder too.

I can see why PsTater is using fg to hit 60 but still falls well under that at points .

I'm firstrated with the chapter 4 boss so I'm gonna go clear up the few I missed. I smashed the Yin Tiger tho I felt good about that.

is yin tiger the last of the 3?

8 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

is yin tiger the last of the 3?

No he is a secret boss unreleated to the other tiger bosses.

• Upvote 1

Not only did i beat the chapter 4 boss i DEMOLISHED him. Figured out a way to make him much easier. On to chapter 5.

I only have one boss left from previous chapters and he is incredibly strong so ill prob go back to him laters.

• aitch 1

I beat both waterfall bosses. This game :wow2:they are giving From a run for their money. Level design, it’s not on par with Souls, but boss design has been fantastic! Both of those side bosses were as great as any main line ones. 

• Upvote 1

I've enjoyed almost all of the bosses . I really disliked the chapter 2 end boss and the chapter 4 end boss was annoying too but not nearly as bad as 2.

8 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I've enjoyed almost all of the bosses . I really disliked the chapter 2 end boss and the chapter 4 end boss was annoying too but not nearly as bad as 2.

I fought the chapter 2 boss once. I was like, “ yeah, I’m not ready for this.” Lol

6 minutes ago, Orion said:

Does this game tell a story like god of war, or is it like from soft?

It’s lighter in tone, even funny at times. But some of these bosses are tough af, but fair. 

31 minutes ago, Orion said:

Does this game tell a story like god of war, or is it like from soft?

More story than Elden Ring not as much as GoW . 

27 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I fought the chapter 2 boss once. I was like, “ yeah, I’m not ready for this.” Lol

I was never ready for it lol. You beat the 2 side bosses so it should be easier for you .

• Upvote 1
43 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

I was never ready for it lol. You beat the 2 side bosses so it should be easier for you .

Yeah, I just realized I was able to make the 70 staff (was rocking 50 before). I tried it out, and I’m now making smaller enemies in 2 feel like level 1 shit. I still have to light up the buddhas. After that boss, I’ll try the final level two boss again.