Jason Schrier: Xbox’s Exclusive’ Video Game Strategy Leaves Everyone Confused (Xbox getting outsold upwards of 5 to 1 by PS5 according to analysts)

• FIREPOWER changed the title to Jason Schrier: Xbox’s Exclusive’ Video Game Strategy Leaves Everyone Confused (Xbox getting outsold upwards of 5 to 1 by PS5 according to analysts)
24 minutes ago, Cell said:

"What Xbox Boss Phil Spencer Really Thought of the PS5 Reveal:"

"This was a good day for Xbox."

:dead2:

:kaz: He was just as delusional as the retarded lemmings here on SW.

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

5:1? 

As has been any data that can be gathered shows the age old basically 2:1 split.

30 vs 60 million.

That 5 to 1 metric most likely looking the current calender year or the recent trends for the last couple of months. 

But with that said LTD is definitely more than 2 to 1 more closer to 3 to 1. As series X/s is behind the Xbox One LTD launch aligned in Europe, the US and Japan. 

29 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That 5 to 1 metric most likely looking the current calender year or the recent trends for the last couple of months. 

But with that said LTD is definitely more than 2 to 1 more closer to 3 to 1. As series X/s is behind the Xbox One LTD launch aligned in Europe, the US and Japan. 

So it's at 20 million lol? No.

5 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

So it's at 20 million lol? No.

Series X is behind Xbox 1... Your cope  and denial doesn't change shit.

As of July 2024

"Series X is trailing both the Xbox One and Xbox 360 in terms of sales in each console's first 43 months on the market. Piscatella states that Xbox One is leading Xbox Series X in sales by a whopping 13 percent" 

PS5 is leading PS4 by 8%.

And PS4 was selling 2x Xbox1, series X is currently 13% behind Xbox1... But you still think PS5 has the same 2x lead that PS4 had? Lol

https://x.com/MatPiscatella/status/1810379366884585761?s=19

:umad:

Edited by Goukosan
  • dead 1
17 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Imagine waking up everyday dedicatING your life to being mad at Xbox ROFL

Slow Jonny thinks responding to someone with facts means you're mad :jonb:

Lmfao

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Slow Jonny thinks responding to someone with facts means you're mad :jonb:

Lmfao

You are mad lmao look how you are , daily . Mad at Xbox mad about politics . Just,  mad :rofl: never talk about games period lmao

1 minute ago, JonDnD said:

You are mad lmao look how you are , daily . Mad at Xbox mad about politics . Just,  mad :rofl: never talk about games period lmao

Sloooow Jonny's is saying im mad that Series X is doing worse than Xbox1 :lemming:

Stop projecting your feeling onto to others :kaz:

• dead 1

No , I'm saying you are unhappy and how you act here daily shows that. You are hyper obsessed lol. You created lemmings to fuel your obsession. Nothing but hating xbox, made up lemmings and sales charts :rofl: ive never seen someone need so much self validation :tom:

Yes , that's exactly what I'm saying and you'll continue to show me im right with every post you make :rofl:

Watch as you hyper fixate on me and just repeat the same word vomit over and over as you do :rofls:

7 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Imagine waking up everyday dedicatING your life to being mad at Xbox ROFL

If I'm not mistaken, it seems like you were posting all last night and you've woken up this morning and immediately started posting again about how not mad you are. 

OK.

:RISITAS:

• dead 1
9 minutes ago, Cell said:

If I'm not mistaken, it seems like you were posting all last night and you've woken up this morning and immediately started posting again about how not mad you are. 

OK.

:RISITAS:

I was posting about a game I'm playing . Maybe you guys should try that . It doesn't always have to be about the lemmings yall created ROFL

18 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Yes , that's exactly what I'm saying and you'll continue to show me im right with every post you make :rofl:

Watch as you hyper fixate on me and just repeat the same word vomit over and over as you do :rofls:

That's what you been doing since I responded to DynamiteCop.

You weren't even part of the conversation.. Yet here you are fixated on me  :umad:

This slow ass mother fucker Jonny is projecting HARD today.  :kaz:

And watch his slow ass keep going on and on about me for the entire weekend on SW. He can't help himself. 

Sad. Pathetic. 

Edited by Goukosan
  • dead 1

MS apparently has no strategy.  It's throwing shit to the wall and seeing what sticks, and Phil trots out and tries to smooth things over every time they contradict themselves and do something they say they wouldn't.  It's completely understandable that their core fanbase has lost faith in them, and him specifically.. They've done everything to squander every chance they get to change their fortunes.  The fanbase is running out of excuses when confronted by other players, and now they're starting to push back on MS because it's simply undeniable now that MS' focus has changed.

I saw an Xbox fanboy on twitter start to question Microsoft, saying something like "It feels like they're focusing on everyone but Xbox players" and all I could think was that.. no they're still focusing on Xbox players... the thing is, those Xbox players went and bought PCs, PS5s, and Switches.. they're just trying to meet them where they are now.  They didn't give people enough of a reason to buy the console itself to have people come to them and be "Xbox console gamers" so now they're simply "Xbox gamers on other platforms".. :shrug:

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That's what you been doing since I responded to DynamiteCop.

You weren't even part of the conversation.. Yet here you are fixated on me  :umad:

This slow ass mother fucker Jonny is projecting HARD today.  :kaz:

And watch his slow ass keep going on and on about me for the entire weekend on SW. He can't help himself. 

Sad. Pathetic. 

Projection :rofls: rinse and repeat lmfao