Gavin Newsom accidentally tells the truth

So you have a video here with very little context, some weird editing in the middle of some of them speaking and this is supposed to mean what?

17 minutes ago, lostfool said:

So you have a video here with very little context, some weird editing in the middle of some of them speaking and this is supposed to mean what?

You really do drink the Kool aid.  There was no open primary to elect Kamala as the presidential nominee. This is the democracy Democrats are saving? Get real 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

You really do drink the Kool aid.  There was no open primary to elect Kamala as the presidential nominee. This is the democracy Democrats are saving? Get real 

You do not know how the election process works in the U.S.  An official nominee is not selected until the delegates cast their votes at their respective conventions.  There is no law that says someone cannot drop out after the primaries.  We also do not directly elect a president.  So yeah stick to Canadian politics.  

Edited by lostfool
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, lostfool said:

You do not know how the election process works in the U.S.  An official nominee is not selected until the delegates cast their votes at their respective conventions.  There is no law that says someone cannot drop out after the primaries.  We also do not directly elect a president.  So yeah stick to Canadian politics.  

Lol why do i know more about your system than you do? 

Kamala Harris' name did not appear on a single primary ballot. Not sure what you are arguing here. I know it's not illegal. It's just not democracy. It wasn't open. She was handpicked by elites. The same woman who failed so miserably in the 2020 primary who didn't earn a single delegate somehow becomes the presidential nominee in 2024. Lmao. Dean Phillips earned 550,000 more primary votes than Kamala Harris. If you actually believed in democracy then he should have replaced Biden as he finished 2nd in the primary. 

Edited by Cooke

Lmfao Cooke still salty :kaz:

It was a Biden - Harris ticket.  The primary voters selected Biden and his running mate. 

Once Biden won the primary and he dropped out... Who do you think would be on the ticket? Oh yea his VP. 

Remember you fantasized about Kamala running for months..because you drank the right wing kool-aid and thought she was unpopular. 

Now that she is surging and his taken the momentum of the election... All of a sudden the very thing you wanted is now not fair? Lmfao. 

Fucking dumbass 

Edited by Goukosan
23 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

well duh, he wanted to be able to run and they just overlooked him.. of course he's bitter :kaz: 

I don't think he wanted it this year, but this may fuck up his 2028 plans. This should have been his year. 

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Lmfao Cooke still salty :kaz:

It was a Biden - Harris ticket.  The primary voters selected Biden and his running mate. 

Once Biden won the primary and he dropped out... Who do you think would be on the ticket? Oh yea his VP. 

Remember you fantasized about Kamala running for months..because you drank the right wing kool-aid and thought she was unpopular. 

Now that she is surging and his taken the momentum of the election... All of a sudden the very thing you wanted is now not fair? Lmfao. 

Fucking dumbass 

Her honeymoon period will end when she actually has to answer questions. Also primary ballots don't have vice presidents. Don't be stupid. 

Edited by Cooke
2 hours ago, Cooke said:

Her honeymoon period will end when she actually has to answer questions. Also primary ballots don't have vice presidents. Don't be stupid. 

Read retard read.  I said the TICKET was Biden and Kamala.   The primary vote for Biden includes Kamala because she was getting elected with him.   

This is what your dumbass wanted for months ago was it not?  Now you're crying that it actually happened? :umad:

So are you throwing your support behind Trump now that RFK Jr bent over for him? 

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Read retard read.  I said the TICKET was Biden and Kamala.   The primary vote for Biden includes Kamala because she was getting elected with him.   

This is what your dumbass wanted for months ago was it not?  Now you're crying that it actually happened? :umad:

So are you throwing your support behind Trump now that RFK Jr bent over for him? 

To me Cooke admitted that he is okay with rapists possibly child molesters, he is okay with dictators, he is okay with racists, he is okay with someone who has 34 felonious convictions and counting, he is okay with scammers, and he is okay with someone that wants to look at people's genitals.  I think Cooke is projecting.  

38 minutes ago, lostfool said:

To me Cooke admitted that he is okay with rapists possibly child molesters, he is okay with dictators, he is okay with racists, he is okay with someone who has 34 felonious convictions and counting, he is okay with scammers, and he is okay with someone that wants to look at people's genitals.  I think Cooke is projecting.  

Cooke has no ideological consistency or core set of values. He likes the aesthetic of a rugged liberal who is above political tribalism yet still managed to be just a shitty Republican and he's not even American. At his core he's just a bigot and will always find a reason to side with other bigots. 

1 hour ago, lostfool said:

The DNC just had Bill Clinton up on stage.  So i guess that means they are all ok with child molesters too right? 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

The DNC just had Bill Clinton up on stage.  So i guess that means they are all ok with child molesters too right? 

It's really the one thing that unites both parties.

• dead 1
2 hours ago, Cooke said:

4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Cooke always supported Trump. 

Tulsi just endorsed Trump.   Coke wanted her to be the democratic nominee in 2020.

Coincidence? I think not. 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Tulsi just endorsed Trump.   Coke wanted her to be the democratic nominee in 2020.

Coincidence? I think not. 

Ironically if she were even I would have voted for her. 

11 hours ago, Cooke said:

Bill Clinton showed up in just one filing and the chick recanted.  Trump on the other hand was close to Epstein, so close that he bought Epstein's plane.  I bet you didn't know that Trump's private plane was purchased from Epstein at a huge discount because they were buddies.  What aboutisms is all you have which means you have no argument.  

7 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Ironically if she were even I would have voted for her. 

Cool story bro. 

@Cooke

So are you throwing your support behind Trump now that RFK Jr bent over for him and Tulsi is currently swallowing Trump's load?