Wukong for Xbox cancelled

Sounds more like a long delay for so than a cancelation. 

But with that said sounds like the series S strikes again. 

“indefinitely delayed until they manage to optimize the game for Series X|S.”

:mj:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Who cares? Who tf would play this on console? Lmao the PS5 version is a mess, I wouldn’t play it if they paid me $70. 

You can feel him figjting back the tears :tom:

He flip-flops between Xbox and Switch butn now he's trying to pivot to PC.

You keep saying you would rather not play the ps version of games....well thats fine because on xbox you're playing NOTHING :kaz: Absolutely NOTHING in 11 years!

• dead 2
4 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Who cares? Who tf would play this on console? Lmao the PS5 version is a mess, I wouldn’t play it if they paid me $70. 

:mj: Stop pretending you have access to a PS5 you retard. You can't even afford one.

:hest: You're stuck on Shitbox and out here pretending you have options. You don't have access to a gaming PC or a PS5 and I bet if this game was somehow released on ShitBox and running worse than the PS5 version like every other multiplat you'd still be hyping it.

5 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: Stop pretending you have access to a PS5 you retard. You can't even afford one.

:hest: You're stuck on Shitbox and out here pretending you have options. You don't have access to a gaming PC or a PS5 and I bet if this game was somehow released on ShitBox and running worse than the PS5 version like every other multiplat you'd still be hyping it.

Game has a worse meta than starfield LMFAO