Visions Of Mana FLOPS 5/10

There is a game here for someone willing to lower their standards enough, but trust me when I say there are hundreds of better RPGs for you to spend your time on. You do not need to waste it searching for a few nuggets buried here.

5/10 from Gamespot

11 hours ago, Sabo said:

5/10 seems overtly harsh. I thought the demo was alright. Definitely better than what a 5/10 implies.

after the trials of mana remake, i can see a 5/10. these are the definition of mid

15 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

after the trials of mana remake, i can see a 5/10. these are the definition of mid

The hell are you talking about? Trials of Mana was solid. The game got respectable reviews, usually averaging around an 8/10. Definitely above mid tier. SAO type games are the definition of mid-tier. 

55 minutes ago, Sabo said:

The hell are you talking about? Trials of Mana was solid. The game got respectable reviews, usually averaging around an 8/10. Definitely above mid tier. SAO type games are the definition of mid-tier. 

im talking about the trials of mana remake. tales of games also get respectable scores averaging around an 8/10, most of those are also mid as fuck.