Star Wars Outlaws - 6.0 from GS

3 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Yeah you could tell this game was gonna suck by how they over promised on the the reveal. Some Ubi teams are good. Others…meh. 

Except this is one of their good teams...:holeup: Some may even say Massive is their best team

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Except this is one of their good teams...:holeup: Some may even say Massive is their best team

Massive did do well on Avatar but I never liked the Division. I still think their best (modern) game is fenyx immortals rising. One of my fave games this gen actually. 

Just now, Long Ball Larry said:

Massive did do well on Avatar but I never liked the Division. I still think their best (modern) game is fenyx immortals rising. One of my fave games this gen actually. 

The Division was excellent if you like Looter Shooters, obviously a taste thing but critically very well received. Avatar was supposed to be decent too. Team wise this was probably the best hands it could've been in given what the game was. Ubisoft is just in a massive downfall atm. 

Damn, that's bad.  I don't think Ubisoft has too many chances left.  Hopefully it sells decently.  I'm sure Assassin's Creed Shadows will do well.. but if it doesn't.. Ubisoft is in serious trouble I think.

I had much higher hopes for this game . It has a 77 meta so it's probably decent.

I really liked avatar for a bit but late game it just turned into typical ubisoft bullshit. They have the talent , they just need to drop the formula and do something unique 

I've seen several videos about this and youtubers saying it sucks. The first mission has you sneaking past a dumb guard only to fetch quest 150 credits, right in the beginning of the game. 

Typical ubitrash 

10 hours ago, Remij said:

Damn, that's bad.  I don't think Ubisoft has too many chances left.  Hopefully it sells decently.  I'm sure Assassin's Creed Shadows will do well.. but if it doesn't.. Ubisoft is in serious trouble I think.

Ass Creed shadows already has a bad rep with that DEI trailer.

Ubi is fucked and deservingly so. 

People were blasting others for talking shit about the trailer for being racist, even the own Japanese people, when they were also complaining about the typical lazy and bad game design. 

Ubi has just dug their own grave. 

6 minutes ago, Angelfish said:

I wonder how old we will all be by the time Beyond Good and Evil 2 releases.  And when we get a new Rayman, especially a 3D one.  :meh:

Judging from this game's development and main protagonist, I am willing to bet THIS was supposed to be the bge 2 sequel.