Astro Bot 2 developer says there’s no chance at a PSVR2 version, hints a PC version is in the works (TCHBFR!!!!)

• Long Ball Larry changed the title to Astro Bot 2 developer says there’s no chance at a PSVR2 version, hints a PC version is in the works (TCHBFR!!!!)

I don't see how this is a bad thing. We know what happens to games when you force them to support a subpar piece of tech, just look at the Series S.

The VR response is very disappointing.  They had to know people were hoping for a new VR entry, or mode.. but the original Astro Bot VR game probably didn't do great enough for them to bother.  As for a potential PC release... I'm actually quite surprised it sounds like they're either already working on it in some capacity or they definitely have the intentions to in the future.  I thought the game wouldn't get a PC release because of the game being built so closely around the DualSense.. but maybe there's ways to work around it.

With Sony's new Playstation PC accessory app, it feels like they're continuing to gear up to have everything fully supported, which is good.