Yikes. [Bloomberg] Top Director at Sony Was Fired After Misconduct Investigation

10 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Type of company only @FIREPOWER would defend 

:lawl: You're so triggered by me that you can't you can't keep my name out of your mouth in every thread you make.

I'm not Tyrone Cuckstz. Go fight him and stop having sleepless nights and thinking every man out there (including me) is double-penetrating your girl. I'm not the reason you are a certified cuck :mj:

spacer.png

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:lawl: You're so triggered by me that you can't you can't keep my name out of your mouth in every thread you make.

I'm not Tyrone Cuckstz. Go fight him and stop having sleepless nights and thinking every man out there (including me) is double-penetrating your girl. I'm not the reason you are a certified cuck :mj:

spacer.png

He forgets he mentions me in every thread LOL

now he’s copy pasting memes from TLHBO (of all people, LMFAO) 

and he can’t even comment on the OP

dude loves getting owned :kaz:

Just now, Long Ball Larry said:

He forgets he mentions me in every thread LOL

now he’s copy pasting memes from TLHBO (of all people, LMFAO) 

and he can’t even comment on the OP

dude loves getting owned :kaz:

I can't remember the last time I mentioned you. In fact, I ignore you 99% of the time because you're a basic bitch :luff:

You lems have been raped so hard this year, it's not even that fun anymore making fun of you in particular because you've already given up :mj:

Just now, Remij said:

Why can't these bastards just work with women and treat them respectfully? :shake: 

The crazy thing is that if you go check on him he was probably virtue signalling like a MF. The worst ones are usually the ones that pretend to be the most respectful of women in the workplace. It's all an act for them.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

The crazy thing is that if you go check on him he was probably virtue signalling like a MF. The worst ones are usually the ones that pretend to be the most respectful of women in the workplace. It's all an act for them.

“I’m jerkin babe”