• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BE SERIOUS GAIZ

🤡

PS5 PRO isn't launching at 700US dollars.  Be serious guys. 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Not bad. 200 isnt much for 2x+ the power. 

PS5 should be about $250 right now, so no not really. If they offered it along PS5s launch $700 would be fine 

Edited by Long Ball Larry
1 hour ago, sugarhigh said:

The age of subsidized console hardware is over. Wake up and buy a PC.

i concur. there's no way i'm paying $700 for this.

:kaz: A $700 PS5 Pro will shit all over a $700 PC. You can’t build a decent PC with anything less than $1000. A $700 PC would be a total potato in today’s PC market. You’re much better off taking the Pro for that price if you care about price to performance. 

29 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:kaz: A $700 PS5 Pro will shit all over a $700 PC. You can’t build a decent PC with anything less than $1000. A $700 PC would be a total potato in today’s PC market. You’re much better off taking the Pro for that price if you care about price to performance. 

A $700 PC plays more games than your pos 5 Promastered 

14 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

A $700 PC plays more games than your pos 5 Promastered 

Says the retard. You won’t be playing any modern games at higher than 600p with that Potato you call a PC :kaz:

No one with a brain is building $700 gaming PCs today. 5 years ago before COVID it was a viable option but since prices went up such a PC is totally useless unless you want to be playing nothing but Indie games or last gen games. With today’s terrible PC optimization it won’t get you far at all and you will be forced to upgrade it before the end of the gen if you want to keep up :mj:

Edited by FIREPOWER
32 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Lemming talk shit when there is a 600 Series X with a 2tb.

Exactly. This is some hypocritical bullshit from these retards. MS is offering the same old potato hardware with a 2TB SSD and charging $600 for it. At least the PS5 Pro is offering 2 times the power which is significant. These idiots are just hurt MS doesn’t have an answer to the Pro :hest:

EAC1EB2E-8E13-4A43-8EFD-CB687FA7F315.jpeg.81f0e4fb24b99243d155cd48e7ac35f7.jpeg

3 hours ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Not bad. 200 isnt much for 2x+ the power. 

It's not two times the power that's complete bullahit, it'd be about a 1.3 X jump with DLSS like features tacked on.

1 hour ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Lemming talk shit when there is a 600 Series X with a 2tb.

Yeah, but to be fair.. nobody is buying Xbox Series X lol.

• Upvote 1

It depends on the person.. but I think consoles are creeping up into that "too expensive might as well get a PC at this point" area.  I mean obviously the same price PC will lose to a console in most cases... but everyone has their limit on what they consider acceptable prices to pay for any given thing.  People will naturally accept that a PC will cost more than a console because it can do a lot more things.

Just like PC tho, there are console gamers which will pay whatever to have the best possible hardware.. so if it's $700, then so be it.  The main thing is whether the upgrade will truly be worth it when compared to the PS5 OG.  For some that resolution will be fine.  Others will upgrade.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Remij said:

It depends on the person.. but I think consoles are creeping up into that "too expensive might as well get a PC at this point" area.  I mean obviously the same price PC will lose to a console in most cases... but everyone has their limit on what they consider acceptable prices to pay for any given thing.  People will naturally accept that a PC will cost more than a console because it can do a lot more things.

Just like PC tho, there are console gamers which will pay whatever to have the best possible hardware.. so if it's $700, then so be it.  The main thing is whether the upgrade will truly be worth it when compared to the PS5 OG.  For some that resolution will be fine.  Others will upgrade.

but long term, the pc will be cheaper, since its games are usually cheaper and have backwards compatibility. there's none of these "super UHD remaster of HD remake" editions each gen. also, lots of free titles from the epic store, along with free online/cloud service, in general.  i'm glad i have my ps5, mainly since it provided the best way to play demon's souls and gave me the opportunity to play bloodborne without framerate drops. however, with ps5 games moving to pc, i think the system will be my last sony console.

edit: with a pc, you also get xbox titles. so, two systems, with superior graphics, which evolve with new tech. no more paying for visual updates.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

You're clearly too stupid to get the point. Think of this like buying a new car, you can spend $40,000 and get an XLE or spend $55,000 and get a Limited which has far more features, amenities and luxuries.

If you're already investing that much money it doesn't make sense to go with the lesser option, it makes sense to spend a bit more as you'll get a hell of a lot more out of it.

I've said it since the beginning, this console doesn't make a lick of fucking sense. The existing console is already good enough, and this one is now pushing into PC cost territory. They've successfully made a product that appeals to basically nobody.

29 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You're clearly too stupid to get the point. Think of this like buying a new car, you can spend $40,000 and get an XLE or spend $55,000 and get a Limited which has far more features, amenities and luxuries.

If you're already investing that much money it doesn't make sense to go with the lesser option, it makes sense to spend a bit more as you'll get a hell of a lot more out of it.

I've said it since the beginning, this console doesn't make a lick of fucking sense. The existing console is already good enough, and this one is now pushing into PC cost territory. They've successfully made a product that appeals to basically nobody.

Your opinion is irrelevant when it comes to hardware.

You're the same retard that claimed the Series S wouldn’t be a hindrance to games at the beginning of the gen and now devs are running away from Shitbox precisely because of it. You don’t get to talk around here because you’re a total corporate fluffer and retard. If MS had the same Box for the same price you’d be praising it. The only reason you are speaking against the Pro is because MS doesn’t have an answer to it. Fuck off retard :cruise:

• dead 1
21 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Your opinion is irrelevant when it comes to hardware.

You're the same retard that claimed the Series S wouldn’t be a hindrance to games at the beginning of the gen and now devs are running away from Shitbox precisely because of it. You don’t get to talk around here because you’re a total corporate fluffer and retard. If MS had the same Box for the same price you’d be praising it. The only reason you are speaking against the Pro is because MS doesn’t have an answer to it. Fuck off retard :cruise:

Lazy developers who don't want to optimize their games doesn't mean the hardware is a hindrance. GPU wise the console is nearly on level with an Xbox One X, has not only more RAM but faster RAM than a PlayStation 4 Pro, and has the same CPU that is in the Series X and PlayStation 5.

All of these games that seem to have been a problem run perfectly fine on a fucking Steam Deck for Christ sakes, so you can take your dumbass nonsensical posting and shove it right up your ass.

You are a Class A moron. The 99th percentile of developers don't seem to have an issue with getting their games running perfectly on it, that should tell you that the ones who do are lazy.

Furthermore my entire previous post still stands.

If it's 4070 level that's not a bad price but it ain't gonna sell much . I doubt devs will put much focus on it