Kamala Harris demolishes

26 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

The difference being tens of millions of people want Trump in office and for explicitly stated and known reasons, virtually no one wants Kamala and yet you'll just vote for her because of party lines even if the potential damage done by her could be significantly worse.

You have zero integrity.

JD Vance: Trump is Hitler

Ted Cruz: Trump is a pathological liar

Nikki Haley: Trump is racist

Lindsay Graham: Trump is kook

Kaley Mcwhatever: Trump is sexist

RFK Jr: Trump is a sociopath

Kellyanne Conway: Trump doesn't have the mental capacity to be President

Funny how educated Trump's supporters view Trump before and after they need MAGA to keep their careers relevant. This is how fucking idiotic MAGA cultists are. 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@sugarhigh Here is a Trump supporter calling someone a liar.    Shit Trump said in the past two weeks   Windmills cause cancer because of how loud they are. 107% of every

you're literally explaining why people need to vote for Democrats. 

Cooke is always good for a laugh.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

The difference being tens of millions of people want Trump in office and for explicitly stated and known reasons, virtually no one wants Kamala

I'm not sure if you're lying or braindead or what's going on with you....

But putting "virtually" in front of a gratuitous lie doesn't make it correct. You can't say "the Earth is virtually flat"....

ivjpjcF.png

Tens of millions want Trump. More people want Kamala. How is that virtually no one? What even fucking is this. :mj: Prove not a single one of them care about her platforms. You would lose on abortion and worker rights alone.

you'll just vote for her because of party lines even if the potential damage done by her could be significantly worse.

There is a near zero chance her jobs, gdp, stocks, and crime will be as bad as Trump's. He had the worst economy in a century and worse crime. His economic plan is looking to be far worse than hers as well,

16 Nobel prize-winning economists see a Trump inflation bomb (axios.com)

Trump budget proposals would spike deficits 5 times more than Harris (cnbc.com)

She has stated her platforms,

Kamala Harris' economic platform resonates across party lines | YouGov

Harris-Walz Campaign Tour Puts IVF at the Center of Election - Newsweek

Harris’ blue-collar pitch: New candidate, same pro-labor policies - POLITICO

I'm not sure why you lied about this again after I posted the links.

And I almost forgot to mention the Fake Electors bullshit,

Trump says he had 'every right' to interfere in 2020 election (msn.com)

What a fucking joke. What a shitty hill to die on. A rapist, criminal, fraudster, who tried to steal the election....why simp for him? It's not like he had a good economy, it was the worst in modern history. I dont' get it. Maybe if he put USA in some golden age I would understand....but it was the literal opposite. 

Edited by Substatic
2 hours ago, Substatic said:

I'm not sure if you're lying or braindead or what's going on with you....

But putting "virtually" in front of a gratuitous lie doesn't make it correct. You can't say "the Earth is virtually flat"....

ivjpjcF.png

Tens of millions want Trump. More people want Kamala. How is that virtually no one? What even fucking is this. :mj: Prove not a single one of them care about her platforms. You would lose on abortion and worker rights alone.

There is a near zero chance her jobs, gdp, stocks, and crime will be as bad as Trump's. He had the worst economy in a century and worse crime. His economic plan is looking to be far worse than hers as well,

16 Nobel prize-winning economists see a Trump inflation bomb (axios.com)

Trump budget proposals would spike deficits 5 times more than Harris (cnbc.com)

She has stated her platforms,

Kamala Harris' economic platform resonates across party lines | YouGov

Harris-Walz Campaign Tour Puts IVF at the Center of Election - Newsweek

Harris’ blue-collar pitch: New candidate, same pro-labor policies - POLITICO

I'm not sure why you lied about this again after I posted the links.

And I almost forgot to mention the Fake Electors bullshit,

Trump says he had 'every right' to interfere in 2020 election (msn.com)

What a fucking joke. What a shitty hill to die on. A rapist, criminal, fraudster, who tried to steal the election....why simp for him? It's not like he had a good economy, it was the worst in modern history. I dont' get it. Maybe if he put USA in some golden age I would understand....but it was the literal opposite. 

No one wants Kamala as a candidate, no one. She wasn't elected, she wasn't voted for and she flopped out hard in 2016 almost immediately. She's completely undesirable.

But Biden was a complete loser, his position was 100% untenable as a candidate so he had to be replaced. There were no other options with the exception of her, and people aren't backing her because they want her as our president, they're backing her because they have no choice.

The hype behind her is so artificial it's just laughable.

She is an absolute moron, I know it, you know it, everyone knows it but she's not Trump so there goes the votes.

Edited by DynamiteCop
23 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

No one wants Kamala as a candidate, no one.

We live in the present and polls prove you are wrong. Sure she wasn't popular before, but there were elections where Biden barely got any % of the vote as well.

The hype behind her is so artificial it's just laughable.

This is proven false by small money donations.

More than $200m: How Kamala Harris is winning the small donors battle | US Election 2024 News | Al Jazeera

She has more real hype than Trump, and will have more voters as well.

She is an absolute moron, I know it, you know it, everyone knows it but she's not Trump so there goes the votes.

Nothing I have seen for here scream impossibly inept moron like it does for Trump. It's not even close. The guy has said some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life. 

While it's not my main reason...not being Trump is a great reason to vote for Kamala. So I'm not sure why you keep crying about it.  That's a purely valid reason. He's a criminal, a rapist, a fraudster, and tried to steal the 2020 election with Fake Electors. On top of botching Covid, having the worst economy since 1930, and killing Roe. 

Edited by Substatic
2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

No one wants Kamala as a candidate, no one.

Lol he calls you out for your absurd exaggerating and you just respond with more of it. You're such a bot you can't help but still exhibit your inability to think for yourself even when called out on it. 

On 2024-09-02 at 12:31 PM, sugarhigh said:

Democrats who line up to support Harris just expose themselves as having no political beliefs at all.

The same VP from Biden's administration that was voted in by Democratics in 2020 and they supported in 2024 when she was on Biden's ticket..... That VP Harris? 

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

The same VP from Biden's administration that was voted in by Democratics in 2020 and they supported in 2024 when she was on Biden's ticket..... That VP Harris? 

The vice president is a joke position, not the presidential runner up. Biden disrespected Harris left and right, sabotaging her political career by making her the border czar, overseeing Trumpian deportation policies. You libs need to pay more attention when there's not an election campaign in progress.

Edited by sugarhigh
3 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

The vice president is a joke position, not the presidential runner up. Biden disrespected Harris left and right, sabotaging her political career by making her the border czar, overseeing Trumpian deportation policies. You libs need to pay more attention when there's not an election campaign in progress.

Man you're just a whirlwind of bullshit aren't you :kaz:

Biden didn't name her border czar, yes she wss working with other countries on immigration issues... But to claim she was named border czar shows that you have not been paying attention as the it was Trump who pressured congress to kill the boarder bill so that je can use it as a campaign tool... Which he is doing now.  

But the GOP will slowly walk away from that as they border numbers have gone back down to pre-pamdemic levels. So they lying and say she is the border czar will back fire :umad:

"Border Patrol encounters between ports of entry were 29% lower than in May 2024 and were the lowest monthly total for the Border Patrol along the southwest border since January 2021 as well as lower than the number of encounters between ports of entry in June 2019, the last comparable year prior to the pandemic."

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Man you're just a whirlwind of bullshit aren't you :kaz:

Biden didn't name her border czar, yes she wss working with other countries on immigration issues... But to claim she was named border czar shows that you have not been paying attention as the it was Trump who pressured congress to kill the boarder bill so that je can use it as a campaign tool... Which he is doing now.  

But the GOP will slowly walk away from that as they border numbers have gone back down to pre-pamdemic levels. So they lying and say she is the border czar will back fire :umad:

"Border Patrol encounters between ports of entry were 29% lower than in May 2024 and were the lowest monthly total for the Border Patrol along the southwest border since January 2021 as well as lower than the number of encounters between ports of entry in June 2019, the last comparable year prior to the pandemic."

@sugarhigh

Re-read my post doofus, those links you posted back up what I said but nothing about her being appointed Border Czar :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
On 2024-09-02 at 1:29 PM, Substatic said:

That would be Trumpers. Why else would someone vote for an adjudicated rapist and criminal who had the worst economy since 1930?  His project 2025 policy is lunacy, next to no one supports that shit. What is this trash policy for, old white dudes born with millions thanks to their daddies? What's with the climate denial in 2024? This is very very low IQ. His economic ideas are predicted to b several times worse than Kamala's. Union busting and Tarrifs, rofl. So why vote for him other than memes?

He had to flip-flop on abortion, IVF, and cannabis this week alone.

I support her because I agree with Kamala's longer standing policy ideas on abortion, IVF, unions, cannabis, and climate change. I like that she has the lowest violent crime rate in 50 years. Some of the best GDP, Jobs, and Stock market in decades (way better than Trump). Reduced border crossings to a 4 year low, in spite of Trump blocking the best border protection bill in 40 years. I'm left leaning, why would I vote for the rapist guy?

lmao no kidding.. why would anyone want to vote for trump? He's an old babbling buffoon just looking out for himself. And rich billionaires are lining up to support him.. also the idiots who vote for him.  

I get why the billionaires want him.. but why do the dumbfuck average man want him back?

IT's gottta be a race thing? I just can't even comprehend why anyone would think that Trump is better than Kamala. The guy is a damn idiot.  Doesn't explain anything he would do. He acts like tarifs will solve all the problem. .. it's his perceived silver bullet I guess for this election? I just don't know why anyone would vote for him.

The only thing I can assume these people are slightly more intelligent than a neanderthal would have been back in the day.

Edited by Spicalicious
5 hours ago, Cooke said:

I really hope you're not suggesting we believe Putin saying something in jest/clearly trolling over the literal US ICA and DOJ. Who determined Putin literally tried to help Trump in 2016, 2020, and now 2024. With zero doubt. That's beyond low IQ. I'm not even sure calling you a retard would be enough in this instance.

Putin jokingly says he supports Kamala Harris in US election | AP News

Russia interfering in 2024 election to help Trump, US intelligence officials say | Fox News

Russia will try to influence 2024 election to boost a past preferred candidate, US officials say - ABC News (go.com)

Inside Tenet Media, the pro-Trump ‘supergroup’ allegedly funded by Russia - The Washington Post

Russia interfering in 2024 election to help Trump, US intelligence officials say

Inside Tenet Media, the pro-Trump ‘supergroup’ allegedly funded by Russia

Why are you so bad at this. You're not even going to reply to my fact check. Are you a Russian troll? At least tell me you're being paid and not doing this type of pathetic bullshit for free.

Edited by Substatic
12 hours ago, Substatic said:

I really hope you're not suggesting we believe Putin saying something in jest/clearly trolling over the literal US ICA and DOJ. Who determined Putin literally tried to help Trump in 2016, 2020, and now 2024. With zero doubt. That's beyond low IQ. I'm not even sure calling you a retard would be enough in this instance.

Putin jokingly says he supports Kamala Harris in US election | AP News

Russia interfering in 2024 election to help Trump, US intelligence officials say | Fox News

Russia will try to influence 2024 election to boost a past preferred candidate, US officials say - ABC News (go.com)

Inside Tenet Media, the pro-Trump ‘supergroup’ allegedly funded by Russia - The Washington Post

Russia interfering in 2024 election to help Trump, US intelligence officials say

Inside Tenet Media, the pro-Trump ‘supergroup’ allegedly funded by Russia

Why are you so bad at this. You're not even going to reply to my fact check. Are you a Russian troll? At least tell me you're being paid and not doing this type of pathetic bullshit for free.

and also receives the coveted war criminal endorsement of Dick Cheney. The democrats are fucking dead. this is the neocon party now. Hope you like 2000s bush era. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

and also receives the coveted war criminal endorsement of Dick Cheney. The democrats are fucking dead. this is the neocon party now. Hope you like 2000s bush era. 

So you're saying trump is the better option? You must be implying that since you say the dems are no good at all.. You also seem to shit on dems way more than repubes.

there are only two options.. republicans or democrats.. trump or Harris. You definitely love the trump camp way more.. you couldn't make it any more obvious.

I bet you also support Polievre here in Canada. :kaz:

Edited by Spicalicious
3 hours ago, Cooke said:

I refuted your Putin bullshit and you completely shift to another topic. Please admit you got duped by Putin and that he is trying to help Trump win for a 3rd time in a row.

As for your new horseshit, lol pretending like the current GOP doesn't have maniac warmongers. But you won't say "The GOP are fucking dead. Hope you like 2000s Bush era" in those instances. So tribal.

Edited by Substatic