Kamala Harris demolishes

13 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

He's not "too extreme". Dick Cheney is off the charts extreme. The trump body count is nothing by comparison. The idea that a Democrat could think Trump is more extreme than Cheney just shows how far the Democrats have lost their bearings.

11 hours ago, Cooke said:

Too extreme..  lol how many people was Trump responsible for the deaths of? If you want to call someone Hitler it's Cheney. 

I didn't say Democrats think, I said too extreme for Chaney as in Chaney believes that. 

Its hilarious that when Chaney was supporting the GOP all these years not a peep from you too clowns but as soon as he says Trump is too extreme for him you guys start crying up a storm :drake:

• NPC 1
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@sugarhigh Here is a Trump supporter calling someone a liar.    Shit Trump said in the past two weeks   Windmills cause cancer because of how loud they are. 107% of every

you're literally explaining why people need to vote for Democrats. 

Cooke is always good for a laugh.

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I didn't say Democrats think, I said too extreme for Chaney as in Chaney believes that. 

Its hilarious that when Chaney was supporting the GOP all these years not a peep from you too clowns but as soon as he says Trump is too extreme for him you guys start crying up a storm :drake:

Kamala Harris said she's "honored" to have the endorsement of Dick and Liz both. She called them "well-respected leaders".

The pathetic thing about Democrats is they will be saying Donald Trump wasn't as bad as whoever is the scary Republican of the day in 10 years.

When Trump beat Clinton, a lot of libs suddenly warmed up to the psycho Glenn Beck just because he said bad things about Trump.

6 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

Kamala Harris said she's "honored" to have the endorsement of Dick and Liz both. She called them "well-respected leaders".

The pathetic thing about Democrats is they will be saying Donald Trump wasn't as bad as whoever is the scary Republican of the day in 10 years.

When Trump beat Clinton, a lot of libs suddenly warmed up to the psycho Glenn Beck just because he said bad things about Trump.

You're spiraling.  You had no issues when he supported the GOP. He now thinks Trump is too extreme for him. Take that up with Chaney :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
  • NPC 1
2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

You're spiraling.  You had no issues when he supported the GOP. He now thinks Trump is too extreme for him. Take that up with Chaney :umad:

At no point did I have "no issues" with cheney

On 2024-09-14 at 10:43 PM, Cooke said:

Too extreme..  lol how many people was Trump responsible for the deaths of? If you want to call someone Hitler it's Cheney. 

Sure, Trump doesn't have Cheney numbers. But it's still a lot,

US could have averted 40% of Covid deaths, says panel examining Trump's policies | US news | The Guardian

Biden Discloses Some of Trump's Secret Drone Strike Rules - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Far more than Kamala. Guess I'll vote for the lesser of two evils going by your own standards of deaths. Me and you will both vote for Kamala in a few weeks!

Edited by Substatic