Bloodborne on PC emulator 'ShadPS4' is making huge progression

A month ago the game barely even booted, only showed the title screen, and had like 1 fps... and now...

One way or another this shit's going to happen Sony... :geese: 

13 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

The issue is that uncapping the game beyond 30fps will break physics and what not. 

Silent Hill 3 uncapped 60fps breaks the effects and thats a 2003 game. We need ports. 

No it wont.  You can literally already play Bloodborne on PS5 at 60fps through hacks and it doesn't fuck with the physics.  Modders already know how to deal with fixing and interpolating the games engine above 30fps.

Just give me Demon’s Souls Remake, and the PS brand will officially be on PC :smoke: while I know DeS doesn’t have the interconnectivity of DS, I actually like the hub/level structure in it. It’s a very tight campaign, and easily the shortest (20 hours?) 

3 hours ago, Remij said:

No it wont.  You can literally already play Bloodborne on PS5 at 60fps through hacks and it doesn't fuck with the physics.  Modders already know how to deal with fixing and interpolating the games engine above 30fps.

I hoe youre right. But if Until Dawn can get a PS5 remake Bloodborne deserves one even more. 

3 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Give me true 4K@60 SOTC remake and I’ll be impressed. Blood borne has been 60fps for a long time now given the effort.

Sotc is great, but I don’t think I can play it again. Twice was enough lol. Amazing game for its time, though. 

• Like 1