Record time to offline a game? Concord shutting down Sept. 6th.

remy being bitter as always, I wish koko would come back and we kick that guy out, only need one of these clowns :jordan3: 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SOCOM was the best online gaming experience ever. They'll never be able to recreate that magic. 

Shut the fuck up.  

It didn't even last 3 weeks lmao. It released on the 23rd looooool  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It has a Metacritic score of 61. If the game sold well, you're story would about a shitty game that's doing well and PS owners are dumb. 

You are right, but it didn't well.

I didn't like TLoU2 because it was the same shit, DEI over gaming design, but still sold well.

However, this didn't took it a bit further, and designed the game completely around DEI, and it was a colossal failure.

It was a huge failure because, this was a hero game, with a cast of GAY CHARACTERS, catering to an audience that DOESN'T FEEL RELATED AT ALL TO THAT.

18 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

You are right

I know and that's all I care about. 

but it didn't well.

Good. The game wasn't that good and didn't sell well. Sounds like a win/win. 

I didn't like TLoU2 because it was the same shit, DEI over gaming design, but still sold well.

Uh huh uh huh, all that DEI you didn't even know existed when TLOU2 dropped. You probably meant "woke", the other buzzword to describe everything you don't like. 

However, this didn't took it a bit further, and designed the game completely around DEI, and it was a colossal failure.

It was a huge failure because, this was a hero game, with a cast of GAY CHARACTERS, catering to an audience that DOESN'T FEEL RELATED AT ALL TO THAT.

Lol GAY CHARACTERS! 

30 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I know and that's all I care about. 

Good. The game wasn't that good and didn't sell well. Sounds like a win/win. 

Uh huh uh huh, all that DEI you didn't even know existed when TLOU2 dropped. You probably meant "woke", the other buzzword to describe everything you don't like. 

Lol GAY CHARACTERS! 

Nobody likes being gay.

You can kick and scream all I want but that won't change the fact.

This is something that you are not right and will never be.

3 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Nobody likes being gay.

Then say it with your chest and stop hiding behind "woke" and "DEI". because at the end of the day when you end up explaining yourself it just comes down to black women or queer people.

Which is fine, it's a personal choice but you guys have to make everyone else the villain and youselves some reluctant hero or something. Don't play it and get over yourselves. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
3 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Nobody likes being gay.

:ben:

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Then say it with your chest and stop hiding behind "woke" and "DEI". because at the end of the day when you end up explaining yourself it just comes down to black women or queer people.

Which is fine, it's a personal choice but you guys have to make everyone else the villain and youselves some reluctant hero or something. Don't play it and get over yourselves. 

lol what are  you talking about?

I am just saying one thing, and you go on your imaginary rumblings.

On 2024-09-04 at 8:00 AM, TLHBO said:

Really? You mean character pronouns weren't a selling point?

The characters are awful too. Woke games and woke media tend to suffer from this really bad. The characters always look so bland.

Just look at those colour choices :puke:

What does woke have to do with color palettes? There are woke colors now? You people sound idiotic. 

On 2024-09-07 at 2:32 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh, Not rly.

Lol you're crying about robot pronouns. Aliens please come take over this planet already. We don't deserve it. 

I'm not crying about anything. I'm showing you why it's clearly 'woke' and goes beyond just inclusions of black people.

Even after I call out how you guys have a problem with black people being in games, the two human characters you chose to complain about are the black ones Lmfao 

You're the only one trying to make this an issue of just anti black racism.

All characters in the game are lame as hell. All of them, no exceptions.

But this is exactly what happened when SJW activists are more concerned with diversity than making a good product. All the while being completely tone deaf to their consumers wants. Like they could force kids/teenagers/young adults to find this shit appealing and cool just because of marketing. Gamers aren't that desperate for new games.

DEI invested flop. Get used to it. Next woke Sony game to flop: FairGame$. The consumers have spoken.

You mean honest bigotry? They don't drone on enough about trans people in bathrooms for your taste?

Lol to pretend they have no idea why it flopped so hard is pure dishonesty.

Everyone knows. Game looks lame and it doesn't appeal to anyone in particular. Too bad the 'modern audience' doesn't play games, huh. 

1 hour ago, David P said:

I'm not crying about anything. I'm showing you why it's clearly 'woke' and goes beyond just inclusions of black people.

Yet black people were the first of the only two issues you actually described about the game. 

Pronouns are not woke. Everyone uses pronouns. Preferred pronouns are what people initially considered woke then chuds began thinking their existence in any form is woke. 

Robots don't actually have genders, so choosing one isn't actually woke. Not to mention by this logic every movie with a robot is woke as most of them use pronouns since forever. 

Also people use pronouns for inanimate objects all of the time. Is that woke too? You people have devolved. 

You're the only one trying to make this an issue of just anti black racism.

I'm not. I'm sure you hate queer people more than black people. Like I said, black people is literally half of your argument. 

All characters in the game are lame as hell. All of them, no exceptions.

Yeah, and no one is saying it otherwise. You didn't actually say anything that was lame about them from a personality or design aspect. You just mentioned their race and sexual preference.

I mean someone posted an hour long video criticizing the characters without having to mention the race of any of them. 

But this is exactly what happened when SJW activists are more concerned with diversity than making a good product.

You are also concerned about race (and robot pronouns) or you wouldn't have brought it up to begin with. 

All the while being completely tone deaf to their consumers wants. Like they could force kids/teenagers/young adults to find this shit appealing and cool just because of marketing. Gamers aren't that desperate for new games.

Jesus Christ, bad games/shows/movies come out all the time. Most entertainment isn't actually good. You people act like the sky is falling anytime something bad comes out that you personally find "woke" ...which as I said, is anything with black, women, queer people in it. I guess also robots are woke now. 

DEI invested flop. Get used to it. Next woke Sony game to flop: FairGame$. The consumers have spoken. 

No, you need get used it. Bigots hoping to force all the people they don't like back into the shadows will have to make adjustments. You're going to have accept seeing black women and robots with preferred pronouns in your media now. 

Lol to pretend they have no idea why it flopped so hard is pure dishonesty.

Denial works both ways. When "woke" media does well you guys never actually acknowledge anything being woke because that destroys your narrative. 

Everyone knows. Game looks lame and it doesn't appeal to anyone in particular. Too bad the 'modern audience' doesn't play games, huh. 

You keep hyperventilating about how unappealing it looks and no one said the opposite. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Pronouns are not woke. Everyone uses pronouns. Preferred pronouns are what people initially considered woke then chuds began thinking their existence in any form is woke. 

Robots don't actually have genders, so choosing one isn't actually woke. Not to mention by this logic every movie with a robot is woke as most of them use pronouns since forever. 

Also people use pronouns for inanimate objects all of the time. Is that woke too? You people have devolved. 

Shut the fuck up. :kaz: 

• Haha 1
  • dead 1