Record time to offline a game? Concord shutting down Sept. 6th.

10 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

What was hyperbolic about what I said? 

Basically everything that you say is a hyberbolic tribute to your sexual and gender fluid frustrations. 

What happened hun, regretting chopping your dick? :kaz:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SOCOM was the best online gaming experience ever. They'll never be able to recreate that magic. 

Shut the fuck up.  

It didn't even last 3 weeks lmao. It released on the 23rd looooool  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

Basically everything that you say is a hyberbolic tribute to your sexual and gender fluid frustrations. 

What happened hun, regretting chopping your dick? :kaz:

Why do you constantly talk about gay and trans people when they are not the topic? Now you're talking about my dick too? Is that why you called me 'hun'? 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

That wasn't a joke it was an observation. Incel fever is rotting his brain. I'm coming up on my 5th anniversary so I'm good. But you don't know nothin bout that. 

Yeah I bet. Its clear you want to suck dick . Congrats on 5 years with your boyfriend,  you miserable cunt :rofls:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

Yeah I bet. Its clear you want to suck dick . Congrats on 5 years with your boyfriend,  you miserable cunt :rofls:

So I went from needing to get laid to gay. It's like you're just saying anything out of desperation now. 

On 2024-09-04 at 4:07 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao it was a bad videogame, you're acting like it was a war crime or something. You need to finally get laid, you're going to become dangerous. 

It flopped for it's hideous woke inspired art design. This is a fact. 

No one even says it's a bad game. People just find this shit unappealing and wants nothing to do with it.

Kinda like how you don't market piss beer to heterosexual men using an annoying trans that no one likes from social media. 

20 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

So I went from needing to get laid to gay. It's like you're just saying anything out of desperation now. 

That's literally what you do. You come here mad , feel the need to call people incels and to get laid , stay miserable and just repeat the process. You must he fucking lonely bro . 

You don't even play video games why are you here :tom:

5 hours ago, JonDnD said:

That's literally what you do. You come here mad , feel the need to call people incels and to get laid , stay miserable and just repeat the process. You must he fucking lonely bro . 

You don't even play video games why are you here :tom:

I'm always consistent, homie. I never have to back track, unlike your goofy ass having to pretend you're not an Xbox fanboy. Lol 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'm always consistent, homie. I never have to back track, unlike your goofy ass having to pretend you're not an Xbox fanboy. Lol 

Your jaw must hurt , bitch :tom:

21 hours ago, David P said:

It flopped for it's hideous woke inspired art design. This is a fact. 

No one even says it's a bad game. People just find this shit unappealing and wants nothing to do with it.

Kinda like how you don't market piss beer to heterosexual men using an annoying trans that no one likes from social media. 

5kjMLug.jpeg

It's also crazy how you guys can't stop talking with Trans women. Some of y'all talk about them more than Aza does. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

5kjMLug.jpeg

It's also crazy how you guys can't stop talking with Trans women. Some of y'all talk about them more than Aza does. 

Never heard that before this game. I meant what other live service failed because of shit woke designs? I'll tell you, none. This is just made up damage control.

You're just clueless. As I said, no one said it was a particularly terrible game. The critics weren't that harsh and most importantly, NO ONE BOUGHT THE GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE. It was abandoned in less than a week. This is unheard of. 

Talking with trans? You mean talking 'about' trans? I didn't even say anything about trans. Seems you like you're the one with trans in the mind. 

The characters design are repulsive, all of them. 

1 hour ago, David P said:

Never heard that before this game. I meant what other live service failed because of shit woke designs?

At some point you guys are going to just have to say "black people", or "queer people", or "women" or I guess "ugly women"...which to be fair society is still OK with bashing women for their looks but you get my point. 

Say "there we too many black people in this" game or movie. "woke" has allowed too many of y'all to cover your tracks. 

I'll tell you, none. This is just made up damage control.

No one cares about this game. There's always been bad games. Even when companies tried their best. Funny how when a game doesn't run well, or have interesting art design, or just wasn't marketed it well it's black people's fault for existing. 

Like what you're saying doesnt even make sense. If the designs were the sole problem why doesn't the game have good reviews? Has anyone ever said "this game is GREAT! I would rate it a 10, but the woke character designs, or pronouns completely ruined the entire game? 

How is it that no good game or movie or show ever created was woke? Do you really believe this? 

You're just clueless.

You're precious. This is a very simple situation. You are not clever or insightful. I've already told you how your biases completely paint how you view reality. 

As I said, no one said it was a particularly terrible game. The critics weren't that harsh and most importantly, NO ONE BOUGHT THE GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE. It was abandoned in less than a week. This is unheard of. 

So the critics said that the game was good outside of having too many black people in it? 

Talking with trans? You mean talking 'about' trans? I didn't even say anything about trans. Seems you like you're the one with trans in the mind. 

The characters design are repulsive, all of them. 

23 hours ago, David P said:

Literally in the post I responded to, retard. You guys bring up Trans people so much you can't even keep track. I don't even know about this game and thanks to Google I've seen the character designs... Let's unpack this. 

Less than half of the characters appear to be even human. Most seem to be female, one an older female. One character is fat, and the real problem most of you types have... There's one white guy. 

concord-characters-teo-550x309.jpg

I agree, the art design sucks from what I've seen. Most of the aliens just look like humans with alien makeup on and the clothing/armor are bland and unappealing. I'm just trying to get how the visual designs are "woke" other than it has more non white characters than white guys in it. 

So if every character was a straight white man this would have been a better game? Is that how it even works? 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
19 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

At some point you guys are going to just have to say "black people", or "queer people", or "women" or I guess "ugly women"...which to be fair society is still OK with bashing women for their looks but you get my point. 

Say "there we too many black people in this" game or movie. "woke" has allowed too many of y'all to cover your tracks. 

The whole cast could be black and it could still be cool. 

Not my fault woke character designers are only concerned with checking boxes instead of designing cool looking stuff that sells. Can't have women with sex appeal because that's sexist, can't have manly men because that's toxic masculinity. Fuck off, they dug their own grave not listening to their consumers needs and wants.

No one cares about this game. There's always been bad games. Even when companies tried their best. Funny how when a game doesn't run well, or have interesting art design, or just wasn't marketed it well it's black people's fault for existing. 

Like what you're saying doesnt even make sense. If the designs were the sole problem why doesn't the game have good reviews? Has anyone ever said "this game is GREAT! I would rate it a 10, but the woke character designs, or pronouns completely ruined the entire game? 

How is it that no good game or movie or show ever created was woke? Do you really believe this? 

A hero shooter like Overwatch lives and dies by it's characters design. If Overwatch was as lame as Concord it would have never been popular in the first place. Once again, has nothing to do with black people.

Literally in the post I responded to, retard. You guys bring up Trans people so much you can't even keep track. I don't even know about this game and thanks to Google I've seen the character designs... Let's unpack this. 

Less than half of the characters appear to be even human. Most seem to be female, one an older female. One character is fat, and the real problem most of you types have... There's one white guy. 

You're just ignorant. The game has a robot with pronouns, a fat pansexual black woman and another black woman based off a real life trans social media celebrity. The designs are unappealing to 99% of normies. It looks whack..

So the critics said that the game was good outside of having too many black people in it? 

The critics are positive and they act like they don't understand why Concord flopped so fucking hard. You're not going to get honest takes from the hacks that works at IGN/Gamespot or whatever.

5 minutes ago, David P said:

Not my fault woke character designers are only concerned with checking boxes instead of designing cool looking stuff that sells. Can't have women with sex appeal because that's sexist, can't have manly men because that's toxic masculinity. Fuck off, they dug their own grave not listening to their consumers needs and wants.

A hero shooter like Overwatch lives and dies by it's characters design. If Overwatch was as lame as Concord it would have never been popular in the first place. Once again, has nothing to do with black people.

You're just ignorant. The game has a robot with pronouns, a fat pansexual black woman and another black woman based off a real life trans social media celebrity. The designs are unappealing to 99% of normies. It looks whack..

The critics are positive and they act like they don't understand why Concord flopped so fucking hard. You're not going to get honest takes from the hacks that works at IGN/Gamespot or whatever.

The critics are positive, 70 players online. 

Nobody wants to play as a gay character.

10 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Forced diversity is just ugly and not genuine. Anyone can see it from a mile away. Except Remy, I guess.

O'rly?... 

You're just ignorant. The game has a robot with pronouns, a fat pansexual black woman and another black woman based off a real life trans social media celebrity.

Oh, Not rly.

Lol you're crying about robot pronouns. Aliens please come take over this planet already. We don't deserve it. 

The designs are unappealing to 99% of normies. It looks whack..

The critics are positive and they act like they don't understand why Concord flopped so fucking hard.

While I don't like the designs myself, it's mostly because I find them derivative of the genre and lazy. Those are tangible reasons. I've seen ads for this game for the past two months on TV and it's legit 3 non-human characters in a dinner and it's the most generic thing ever. 

Visually Nothing more interesting than any of the f2p crap on PSN, and the Suicide Squad type humor. 

Even after I call out how you guys have a problem with black people being in games, the two human characters you chose to complain about are the black ones Lmfao 

You're not going to get honest takes from the hacks that works at IGN/Gamespot or whatever.

You mean honest bigotry? They don't drone on enough about trans people in bathrooms for your taste?

3 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

It has a Metacritic score of 61. If the game sold well, your story would about a shitty game that's doing well and PS owners are dumb. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible