The Official 2024 NFL season thread

4 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Another year of 49ers flopping 

You mad because Steelers going to suck again like they do every year.  You were probably all wet over possibly getting Aiyuk and bam kicked in the nuts.  

50 minutes ago, lostfool said:

You mad because Steelers going to suck again like they do every year.  You were probably all wet over possibly getting Aiyuk and bam kicked in the nuts.  

Aiyuk is no where near top 5 WR in the league and I’m glad the Steelers lowballed him. LOL I’d take current day AB. 

Edited by Long Ball Larry
4 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Aiyuk is no where near top 5 WR in the league and I’m glad the Steelers lowballed him. LOL I’d take current day AB. 

Oh okay you would take the poster boy for CTE or someone who has his marbles and is just entering his prime?  Lay off the meth pipe

49ers uncharacteristically dominated in their first game of the season.  That's not good for the rest of their opponents.  Their offensive line absolutely dominated. 

5 hours ago, lostfool said:

49ers uncharacteristically dominated in their first game of the season.  That's not good for the rest of their opponents.  Their offensive line absolutely dominated. 

Uncharacteristically? They did the same thing last year. 

did you also see aiyuk’s 30 million dollar dropped TD pass? 

8 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Uncharacteristically? They did the same thing last year. 

did you also see aiyuk’s 30 million dollar dropped TD pass? 

In three of the last 5 seasons their first game was mediocre 

3 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Wonder how bad the Panthers are gonna suck this year. Surely they can do better than last year's performance, right?

.... Right?

I would change teams asap bro that team is hot garbage. Bryce young will be out of the league in 2 years 

8 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

I would change teams asap bro that team is hot garbage. Bryce young will be out of the league in 2 years 

Nah, they need a new owner. They haven't had a winning season since Tepper took over the team.

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

I probably should have waited to talk trash. :willcucked:

Get to play the 9ers in their first of two home games at Levi’s South against you next week. Rams could definitely be 0-3 by next week. :]