Switch 2 news this month according to Christopher Dring

39 minutes ago, Remij said:

Exciting! :glad: 

it is and it isn't. i'm expecting a lot of disappointing numbers, and a hefty price. but yes, the games will look better, and ninty makes great titles. they are the only one of the big 3 consistently pumping out great exclusives.

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

it is and it isn't. i'm expecting a lot of disappointing numbers, and a hefty price. but yes, the games will look better, and ninty makes great titles. they are the only one of the big 3 consistently pumping out great exclusives.

There's still plenty of surprises the device could have in store for us.  I'm anxious to see what the controllers will be like... and of course I can't wait to see what Nintendo can do with a device capable of far more performance and making use of DLSS.. with potentially even a new version of it improved for lower base resolutions. :glad: 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Remij said:

There's still plenty of surprises the device could have in store for us.  I'm anxious to see what the controllers will be like... and of course I can't wait to see what Nintendo can do with a device capable of far more performance and making use of DLSS.. with potentially even a new version of it improved for lower base resolutions. :glad: 

true. but i'm still going in with low expectations.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

true. but i'm still going in with low expectations.

That's completely fair, and typically a good idea for this type of stuff.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Goukosan said:

That's fair but if you were impressed by the steam deck, you will be impressed by the Switch 2.

i hope. games optimized for steam deck look pretty great. it's crazy how good elden ring looks now (compared to launch).