Astrobot Score Prediction Thread (GS/IGN/Meta)

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Holy shit! Still at 94 after nearly 100 reviews. This is like Sony’s equivalent of Mario Galaxy. I would have never expected the game to be this good.

yeah some people seem surprised but the astrobot pack in was sublime so not really sure why.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where's Jenny and his 1p?    He's loves waving his little 1p around.

This game looks phenomenal!  I saw Digital Foundry's video and yeah... so creative and beautiful!  I love all the particle effects and physics.

eam Asobi has crafted a mascot platformer that goes near enough toe-to-toe with Nintendo's best efforts, and that's about as high a compliment as I can give it

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Long Ball Larry said:

I didn’t hype starfield at all, ownage denied :kaz:

Your lemming brethren did and it flopped hard, ownage approved.

You hyped Astro Bot as an 81 and you were off by 13 points, you got raped :cruise:

9 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Your lemming brethren did and it flopped hard, ownage approved.

You hyped Astro Bot as an 81 and you were off by 13 points, you got raped :cruise:

Then I guess you’re raped for Concord :tom:

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Nope because unlike you retarded lems with Starflop no cows hyped that turd anywhere. Get raped :cruise:

IMG_5882.thumb.JPG.eab7aad976b24b7f19d18d9c920c5511.JPG

On 2023-05-25 at 10:49 AM, sugarhigh said:

I'm excited to see Playstation owning multiplayer gaming again. They let Destiny, Fortnite, and CoD carry it last gen and shit got really stale. Everything they're showing looks sick. Fairgames, Concord, and especially Marathon are bangers.

:trump3:

Going off the Gamespot video review, it sounds like the underwater sections are a bit finnicky to control.  A bit of a bummer that underwater levels in platformers still appear to be the weakest parts in most games although it doesn't sound like a deal breaker or anything.  Hopefully the Frog Suit will be in the next 3D Mario.

Just now, Remij said:

This game looks phenomenal!  I saw Digital Foundry's video and yeah... so creative and beautiful!  I love all the particle effects and physics.

going to check it out now.

ok, that DF breakdown was incredible! the physics, surface deformation, water, gameplay mechanics, sound....everything.....they all scream top tier quality. this is definitely the game i'll play after wukong (followed by zelda). what a great looking fall for games :smoke:

• aitch 1

Insane scores. I knew I would absolutely love this based on Astro's playfroom but didn't expect all critics to feel the same. GOTY is here, been saying Asobi are the closest thing to Nintendo outside of Nintendo for ages. 

Where is Mr 1p :mj:

• Geese 1
On 2024-09-05 at 3:12 AM, DynamiteCop said:

This ain't no Mario rival, it's too rudimentary.

:hest::hest::hest:

eam Asobi has crafted a mascot platformer that goes near enough toe-to-toe with Nintendo's best efforts, and that's about as high a compliment as I can give it

• dead 2