Sony has secured GTA6 marketing for PS5 and the PS5 Pro according to insiders.

3 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

So GTA6 at sub30 is not good but Wukong at sub30 with shitty textures and frame tearing is? 

Lmfao cows 

Wukong issue will be solved with the PS5 Pro later this year. Your 30fps issue with GTA6 on your Potato Box will never be solved :kaz:

11 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Cows are so desperate for exclusives that they are hyping the marketing of a game, but not the game itself.

This post backfired hard today after Astro Bot’s score. Lems keep raping themselves :hest:

7 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Wulong will be fixed gaiz, only $700 more :tom5:

It's already fixed on my 4090, I'm talking about for people that only game on console like you :hest:

You're stuck with 0fps on your dogshit console and sub30fps GTA6 whenever GTA6 releases  :lawl:

42 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

It's already fixed on my 4090, I'm talking about for people that only game on console like you :hest:

You're stuck with 0fps on your dogshit console and sub30fps GTA6 whenever GTA6 releases  :lawl:

Lmao you don't have it on pc . You have the same version xbox has .

Also , lmfao . Your ps5 must stay collecting dust. 

45 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

If MS was making a Series X Pro lemmings would be circle jerking around it. Fact. 

Exactly, that's what makes this shit so hilarious. They are out here trying to shit on the PS5 Pro while simulataneously begging and wishing MS had their own because the Series Potato consoles are getting killed out here :hest:

31 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Lmao you don't have it on pc . You have the same version xbox has .

Also , lmfao . Your ps5 must stay collecting dust. 

Look at this bitch crying :mroff:. How is the version running on my 4090 the same as a PS5 version?

Massive cope. Even if I had it on PS5 I'd still be better off than your retarded ass that has no version of the game because the Series Potato can't run it  :lawl:

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Now he’s hiding behind PC :tom5:

and ended with with hiding behind PS5 pro :kaz:

9 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

This post backfired hard today after Astro Bot’s score. Lems keep raping themselves :hest:

You literally got an "exclusive" nuked out of existence yesterday because it was so bad LOL.

20 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

And still doesnt own WuKong 😆 FirePoor :omglol:

2 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Says the retard stuck with a Series Potato that is missing out on some of the best games because his piece of shit can’t run them. Phil duped your retarded ass again this gen :cruise:

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

You literally got an "exclusive" nuked out of existence yesterday because it was so bad LOL.

:mj: Good. I like quality control. That piece of shit didn’t deserve to exist. If Microsoft nuked more of their flops Xbox would still be alive today.

Sony couldn’t have that trash tarnishing the brand. They nuked Flopcord and today they have GOTY Astro Bot replacing it. Something the retards at MS wish they could do but can’t because they can’t make great games to save their lives  :kaz:

Edited by FIREPOWER