So, about Russia paying off right wing pundits

Seems a lot of the Tim Pool, Dave Rubin, Lauren Chen, and Benny Johnson rhetoric might have been tied to their media groups that received tens of millions of dollars from Russian interest. 

Since linking is ass, I'll post some screens to update this. I wonder if a lot of these people were saying good things about Russia or bad things about the Ukraine over the past two years, we'll see! 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kinda makes you feel bad for the people here peddling Russian propaganda for free.

Cooke, Ramza, Mal-function and Bythre are in shambles 

Yay more Russia.  I just listened to a  interview with Jeffrey Sachs. Man we really did shit the bed. They wanted normal relations, to be a real democracy, and to be an ally. But guess who got in the

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Seems a lot of the Tim Pool, Dave Rubin, Lauren Chen, and Benny Johnson rhetoric might have been tied to their media groups that received tens of millions of dollars from Russian interest. 

Since linking is ass, I'll post some screens to update this. I wonder if a lot of these people were saying good things about Russia or bad things about the Ukraine over the past two years, we'll see! 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

This is only the beginning I’m sure. There’s loads of people with influence making money off of Russian disinformation.

Tim pool is running scared.  After pushing Russian propaganda for over two years he suddenly has a change of heart after DOJ announced they caught their company taking money from Russia to push misinformation. 

First yesterday he tried to claim he is a victim himself of being fooled by his bosses. 

Then today he does a full 180 and now supports Ukraine whole heartedly. 

Screenshot_20240905_153908_X.thumb.jpg.2ef81bbcf70fe267c8989a676511e44e.jpg

Screenshot_20240905_153919_X.thumb.jpg.2b13cffae6a13fd6ce191b84f88e8a4d.jpg

Edited by Goukosan

Yay more Russia.  I just listened to a  interview with Jeffrey Sachs. Man we really did shit the bed. They wanted normal relations, to be a real democracy, and to be an ally. But guess who got in the way? The Industrial Military Complex and the warmongers in Washington. And then we did everything we could to poke the bear, time after time. Broke every agreement made. No wonder they hate us 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Yay more Russia.  I just listened to a  interview with Jeffrey Sachs. Man we really did shit the bed. They wanted normal relations, to be a real democracy, and to be an ally. But guess who got in the way? The Industrial Military Complex and the warmongers in Washington. And then we did everything we could to poke the bear, time after time. Broke every agreement made. No wonder they hate us 

Putin really wanted democracy and to be our ally? 

45 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

@Cookeand @David Pwere the first two to come to mind since I know they get all of their opinions from right wing grifters b

I've seen Tim Pool attack Trump a lot lately which seems to coincide with the endorsement of Kamala by Putin. 

https://www.newsweek.com/tim-pool-predicts-donald-trump-election-loss-1937219

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

I've seen Tim Pool attack Trump a lot lately which seems to coincide with the endorsement of Kamala by Putin. 

Lmfao why are you like this? Pool is a lot llke you. An intellectually lazy poser with a Dunning-Kruger complex. He's been a DeSantis stan since Jan 6. He was criticizing Trump for insulting Joe Rogan, not as some defense of Kamala, you rancid cunt hole. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

1. This was a joke by Putin and/or trolling. He laughs and the interviewer laughs. Behind the scenes he is objectively trying to help Trump win and wants Trump to win. Like in 2016 and 2020. This is confirmed by the US ICA and DOJ. You are suggesting that Putin smiling and laughing and saying a sentence is superior than USA's intel agencies and DOJ. That's demented. That's retarded. That's lunacy.

Biden administration hits Russia with sanctions over efforts to manipulate U.S. opinion ahead of the election (nbcnews.com)

While the indictment redacted the names of political parties and candidates, it was clear through the documents that the Russians sought to bolster Republican former President Donald Trump and to harm Democratic efforts — whose nominee likely would have been Joe Biden at the time.

2. Don't be fucking stupid you liar. Tim Pool is primarily and heavily pro Trump and he wants Trump to win. In fact, all of these Tenet pundits are extreme MAGA. They are all funded by Russia. This is not a coincidence, Russia interference campaign is specifically pro-Trump. This is laid out in this 2024 indictment, and the ICA reports in 2016 and 2020. Also the SIC GOP report in 2021.  

Russia Seeks to Boost Trump in 2024 Election, U.S. Intelligence Officials Say - WSJ

WASHINGTON—The Russian government has launched a “whole-of-government” effort to influence the outcome of the U.S. presidential election and favors Republican candidate Donald Trump in the race, senior U.S. intelligence officials said Tuesday.

You're a retard and coping that your biggest sources of information were confirmed to be Russian assets spouting fake nonsense.

Edited by Substatic
1 hour ago, Substatic said:

1. This was a joke by Putin and/or trolling. He laughs and the interviewer laughs. Behind the scenes he is objectively trying to help Trump win and wants Trump to win. Like in 2016 and 2020. This is confirmed by the US ICA and DOJ. You are suggesting that Putin smiling and laughing and saying a sentence is superior than USA's intel agencies and DOJ. That's demented. That's retarded. That's lunacy.

Biden administration hits Russia with sanctions over efforts to manipulate U.S. opinion ahead of the election (nbcnews.com)

2. Don't be fucking stupid you liar. Tim Pool is primarily and heavily pro Trump and he wants Trump to win. In fact, all of these Tenet pundits are extreme MAGA. They are all funded by Russia. This is not a coincidence, Russia interference campaign is specifically pro-Trump. This is laid out in this 2024 indictment, and the ICA reports in 2016 and 2020. Also the SIC GOP report in 2021.  

Russia Seeks to Boost Trump in 2024 Election, U.S. Intelligence Officials Say - WSJ

You're a retard and coping that your biggest sources of information were confirmed to be Russian assets spouting fake nonsense.

GWuzvqVXgAATuwT?format=png&name=900x900

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Here we go, 2016 all over again lmao!

Russia, Russia, Russia!!!!

7 hours ago, Cooke said:

Yay more Russia.  

Tim Pool is already playing the victim card that he didn't know the company he worked for was taking millions of dollars from the Russians to spread propaganda in the US.  Aka its true. 

And you two clowns are trying to hand wave it away as if it's nothing.. Lmfao. 

13 hours ago, Cooke said:

This random interview in no way refutes the indictments or facts laid out in it, and is a total red-herring. Who in the living fuck would defend Tenet and it's propogandists after this information....

Edited by Substatic
14 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Here we go, 2016 all over again lmao!

Russia, Russia, Russia!!!!

Do you challenge any of the claims by the DOJ? Not even these Russian propogandists do. Their excuse is that they were useful idiots rather than malicious actors, which is just as bad.....but they don't even deny the info. There is no spinning this into anything but bad for these major right wing influencers.

If your first though was to defend literal confirmed Kremlin stooges with random catch-phrases, you're probably brainwashed. You and Cocke aren't even being paid like the retards in this indictment, so what's you're excuse?

Edit: Lauren Chen Fired By The Blaze Amid Russia Influence Scandal (mediaite.com)

Even extreme far right outlets like The Blaze just fired one of the main culprits. You're trash. 

Edited by Substatic