So, about Russia paying off right wing pundits

@Goukosan @Mr. Impossible

You two ignoramus are ridiculous. This was one of the latest ceasefire offering and it came from a position of strength on the battlefield.

First it was, prove that Putin has made ceasefire/peace threaty proposals. Now, it's the proposals are not in good faith. 

I never said Putin peace plans were favorable for Ukraine nor fair. That's Goukosan semantic. I never claimed anything of the sort. I said Putin laid out several peace plans since 2022. Which is factual.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kinda makes you feel bad for the people here peddling Russian propaganda for free.

Cooke, Ramza, Mal-function and Bythre are in shambles 

Yay more Russia.  I just listened to a  interview with Jeffrey Sachs. Man we really did shit the bed. They wanted normal relations, to be a real democracy, and to be an ally. But guess who got in the

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, David P said:

@Goukosan @Mr. Impossible

You two ignoramus are ridiculous. This was one of the latest ceasefire offering and it came from a position of strength on the battlefield.

First it was, prove that Putin has made ceasefire/peace threaty proposals. Now, it's the proposals are not in good faith. 

I never said Putin peace plans were favorable for Ukraine nor fair. That's Goukosan semantic. I never claimed anything of the sort. I said Putin laid out several peace plans since 2022. Which is factual.

20 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Post the peace plans/treaties that Russia came to the table with.... Not what they were rumored to, not what some you tuber or blogger thinks it was and what actions in good faith has Russia done to show that they are willing to seriously consider ending their invasion? 

No retard, the request to show Putin's actually put good faith proposals forward was the original question I asked you to prove. 

The reason you can't find one from Putin is because there isn't one from him :umad:...... You would actually know this if you knew what the fuck you were talking about.

And lmfao at you trying to weasel out of this by claiming you never said that Ukraine was the one trying to extend the conflict while Russia was the one actively trying to end it peacefully.  Dat back track :kaz:

Just now, Goukosan said:

No retard, the request to show Putin's actually put good faith proposals forward was the original question I asked you to prove. 

The reason you can't find one from Putin is because there isn't one from him :umad:...... You would actually know this if you knew what the fuck you were talking about.

And lmfao at you trying to weasel out of this by claiming you never said that Ukraine was the one trying to extend the conflict while Russia was the one actively trying to end it peacefully.  Dat back track :kaz:

As I said, it is your semantic. I never claimed anything of the sort. A ceasefire proposal is a ceasefire proposal.

No, Putin did not make fair peace proposals that you would consider 'fair'. I also never said he did. Once again, your perogative, not mine.

Not weaseling out of anything. Zelensky peace plans are not achievable and realistic. He never proposed a peace plan in good faith either.

That's all I'm saying. Stop putting words in my mouth. I said NATO is prolonging this conflict and Zelensky peace plans not doable. End of story.

You're the one trying to weasel out from being IGNORANT on the several attempt at negotions between the two countries. How embarrassing. Your little gay buddy Remy isn't making you look any more intelligent or informed.

21 hours ago, David P said:

Russia has proposed several peace plans already. You think they want this conflict to continue on indefinitely without any treaties? Right. 

Then Goukosan replied

20 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Post the peace plans/treaties that Russia came to the table with.... Not what they were rumored to, not what some you tuber or blogger thinks it was and what actions in good faith has Russia done to show that they are willing to seriously consider ending their invasion? 

You must understand that you brought up the 'good faith' barometer. I never said that, nor do I think it's even relevant. Who is the arbiter of what is good faith negotiations from Russia, you? :kaz:

But before I even answered I asked why :reg:

17 hours ago, Goukosan said:

You claim it is factual... So back it up :sass2:

Russia has proposed several peace plans already. Still factual.

You don't have to be dishonest.

6 minutes ago, David P said:

As I said, it is your semantic. I never claimed anything of the sort. A ceasefire proposal is a ceasefire proposal.

No, Putin did not make fair peace proposals that you would consider 'fair'. I also never said he did. Once again, your perogative, not mine.

Not weaseling out of anything. Zelensky peace plans are not achievable and realistic. He never proposed a peace plan in good faith either.

That's all I'm saying. Stop putting words in my mouth. I said NATO is prolonging this conflict and Zelensky peace plans not doable. End of story.

You're the one trying to weasel out from being IGNORANT on the several attempt at negotions between the two countries. How embarrassing. Your little gay buddy Remy isn't making you look any more intelligent or informed.

Not once did I say anything about fair.. I said "actions in good faith"....and you couldn't find a single one.. Because you have no clue what you're talking about as per usual. :umad:

Putin has only put forth bad faith peace proposals for which it all boils down to a full surrender by Ukraine to the invasion AND a full dismantling of Ukraine's defenses etc.  

20 minutes ago, David P said:

I never said Putin peace plans were favorable for Ukraine nor fair.

The whole point was the bad faith part. 

6 minutes ago, David P said:

Then Goukosan replied

You must understand that you brought up the 'good faith' barometer. I never said that, nor do I think it's even relevant. Who is the arbiter of what is good faith negotiations from Russia, you? :kaz:

But before I even answered I asked why :reg:

Russia has proposed several peace plans already. Still factual.

You don't have to be dishonest.

Yes genius... I asked for a good faith peace proposal from Russia and you could not find a single one.  You just figured that out? Lmfao. 

A "peace proposal" made in bad faith is not a peace proposal, it's a ruse. 

Of course you would be easily duped by Russia's ruse and consider it a real proposal :kaz:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

Not once did I say anything about fair.. I said "actions in good faith"....and you couldn't find a single one.. Because you have no clue what you're talking about as per usual. :umad:

Putin has only put forth bad faith peace proposals for which it all boils down to a full surrender by Ukraine to the invasion AND a full dismantling of Ukraine's defenses etc.  

It's still an actual peace proposal regardless if you like it or not.

That proposal only wants Ukraine to demilitarize the eastern part of Ukraine that has already been partly captured. You're just spewing random fear mongering.

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes genius... I asked for a good faith peace proposal from Russia and you could not find a single one.  You just figured that out? Lmfao. 

A "peace proposal" made in bad faith is not a peace proposal, it's a ruse. 

Of course you would be easily duped by Russia's ruse and consider it a real proposal :kaz:

Of course now the proposal is invalid. :roll:

Putin was clearly winning at the time. What do you expect, some comfy deal for Zelensky? Lmao.

Edited by David P
Just now, David P said:

Not from me.

Yes because you're easily duped by a ruse. 

But for nations who are interested in real peace negotiations. Whether is was made in good faith or not determines if it's a real peace proposal. 

This is pretty basic knowledge for cease fires and peace negotiations. :sass2:

Just now, David P said:

Of course now the proposal is invalid. :roll:

Putin was clearly winning at the time. What do you expect, so comfy deal for Zelensky? Lmao.

Wait let's stop for a second.  What do you think "in good faith" means? 

Hey @David P  quit your job.  Donate all your assets to charity and I'll give you 10 billion dollars.

Is that a real offer from me just because I said it? 

It must be a real offer no? I mean I just said it.... It shouldn't matter if it was in bad faith or not.  Right? :umad:

5 minutes ago, David P said:

Not from me.

What exactly is a bad faith peace proposal? You are going to have actually think for yourself right now. Someone is breaks into your house, steals half of your stuff, then offers to keep them if you don't call the police, leave your doors unlocked from now on, and promise to never defend yourself if he breaks in again. 

From jump your gripe is "everyone making the Ukraine sound like heros!" with this indignant tone.

Like we are fools and you're smart you can see that Putin wants this conflict and bloodshed (that is entirely his doing) to end but Zelenski is on a power trip! 

How are you people so fucking unselfaware? 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Hey @David P  quit your job.  Donate all your assets to charity and I'll give you 10 billion dollars.

Is that a real offer from me just because I said it? 

It must be a real offer no? I mean I just said it.... It shouldn't matter if it was in bad faith or not.  Right? :umad:

Your simplification does not work.

Put a gun to my head, then ask me 1/3 of my assets in exchange for my life and future guarantee that I won't be a threat to you. That's more like it.

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

What exactly is a bad faith peace proposal? You are going to have actually think for yourself right now. Someone is breaks into your house, steals half of your stuff, then offers to keep them if you don't call the police, leave your doors unlocked from now on, and promise to never defend yourself if he breaks in again. 

From jump your gripe is "everyone making the Ukraine sound like heros!" with this indignant tone.

Like we are fools and you're smart you can see that Putin wants this conflict and bloodshed (that is entirely his doing) to end but Zelenski is on a power trip! 

How are you people so fucking unselfaware? 

Stop your semi incoherent rambling. Everything I stated is verifiable. Not my fault you guys don't like Putin peace proposals.

The point is that you guys probably didn't even know. And you come here trying to look like you are the smart one. :D Fuck off.

Just now, David P said:

Your simplification does not work.

Put a gun to my head, then ask me 1/3 of my assets in exchange for my life and future guarantee that I won't be a threat to you. That's more like it.

Now stupid.  Both of us would have to be in a gun fight. 

I tell you I'm interested in a cease fire,  everytime we agree I break the cease fire and continue the gun fight. 

I circle back and I tell you I really want peace... But All you have to do is walk out with your hands up and drop your gun. "Don't worry I wouldn't shoot you" that other times I broke the cease fire I was lying.. This time I'm not. 

Is that a real peace offer? :umad:

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Wait let's stop for a second.  What do you think "in good faith" means? 

Jesus christ... This is the problem with you. You're obsessed with your own talking points.

Hugh, whatever. Somewhat fair, achievable, realistic, truthful, honest? I mean, it pretty much entirely depend on context. Also , it's an objective point of view.

Especially when one side is winning on the battlefield...

1 minute ago, David P said:

Stop your semi incoherent rambling. Everything I stated is verifiable. Not my fault you guys don't like Putin peace proposals.

The point is that you guys probably didn't even know. And you come here trying to look like you are the smart one. :D Fuck off.

You fucking retard, the reason we specifically said "good faith" is because we're well aware of the proposals that Putin made. Do you actually think this wasn't national news? You don't even have to be plugged in to know this. Sorry this made you feel informed or something. Lol 

The difference is the right wing news you consume framed a narrative to make Putin look as good as possible, so your bot brain processed this is the Ukraine's fault. To the point you get annoyed when people mention the fact that Russia invaded the Ukraine.