Wccftech: PS5 Pro to be announced next week; State of Play featuring first party games September 19/20

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can feel their shared emotional pain through the screen   There there, console each other lemmings.  

1p

Remember when you hyped Hellflop 2 and hated movie games? I do.

Posted Images

I want to see Death Stranding 2 and whatever Sony Santa Monica are working on.  It was rumored that one of the games they're working on might be shown.

• aitch 1
4 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Hopefully Bluepoint shows up.

I honestly keep forgetting that they've been working away for literal years now without so much as a peep.  I think it's pretty safe to say that whatever they're working on will be visually stunning as hell, because Demon's Souls is still one of the best looking games this generation.

• aitch 1
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

I honestly keep forgetting that they've been working away for literal years now without so much as a peep.  I think it's pretty safe to say that whatever they're working on will be visually stunning as hell, because Demon's Souls is still one of the best looking games this generation.

Even Shadow of the Colossus still looks amazing, IMO.

Edited by lynux3
  • Upvote 1

Shame it's only a State of Play, not a Showcase. Makes me think they will still just focus on the next couple 1p games. 

Expecting GoT2 to be a guarantee, probably will be the big Pro pusher. Then maybe Bluepoint shows up or we see Wolverine/Venom.

• Upvote 1