The 2 highest rated full release games of the year are PS5 exclusive

:hest: Imagine not having a PS5. 

3 of the top 10 are PS5 exclusive currently

3 of the top 10 are first party titles (Astro, TLOU2 Remaster, Final Shape......buh buh 1p :biggrin:)

On top of that. 9 of the top 10 games of the year are playable on PS5 (more than any other system)

In a year that was supposed to be the worst for Playstation in a long time :holeup:

https://www.metacritic.com/browse/game/all/all/current-year/

• Geese 1
  • aitch 1
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMFAO A THREAD BRAGGING ABOUT DESTINY A FF7REBIRTH!!   Then in comes inCellibate who's involuntarily abstained from both sex AND playing games! LOL  Get off my dick dweeb       

Pay more, play 'hopefully' later. What an amazing model.   

Remedial's hardware analysis:    "If the next Xbox One X series X^2 has 300 watts of power, 27 shader cores, 15 teraflops, one tub of KY jelly and a large Cucumber then it will have a far be

Posted Images

:mj: This year was supposed to be a disaster for PlayStation, instead it ended up being one of their best years this gen. Getting all these banger exclusives on top of Microsoft’s games. 

Lems came into this year thinking they had it in the bag only for Phil to take a huge dump on them and port all their games to PlayStation and wave the white flag :cruise:

:lawl: What a total disaster for lems and Playstation haters, TLHBFR! 

“1p :jonb:

E1AE8A9C-319B-4974-8622-7640AE44BCA3.jpeg.2a20aa48d15a689e62e612f38664fc6e.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Geese 1
16 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

lmao the RL fanboy shows up , changes avatar and talks shit after being butthurt all year :omglol: All ps5 games come to pc

RL fanboy with all the systems that plays on everything as opposed to not RL fanboy like you that is soooo mad at Sony that you can't touch a PS5:biggrin:

Changed ava before reviews dropped ;) Most hyped game for me since my last ava (CTR)

• aitch 1
2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

RL fanboy with all the systems that plays on everything as opposed to not RL fanboy like you that is soooo mad at Sony that you can't touch a PS5:biggrin:

Changed ava before reviews dropped 😉 Most hyped game for me since my last ava (CTR)

Look at your thread. You are mad as fuck :rofls: And no i dont need to play everything i dont have time nor do i care about most of these games.

2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Look at your thread. You are mad as fuck :rofls: And no i dont need to play everything i dont have time nor do i care about most of these games.

Yeah super made about my most hyped game being the GOTY. Furious :hest:

Oh no I don't have time to play everything, i'd rather play trash like Hellblade 2 than the best games of the year :mj: RL fanboy. Literally prefers worse games based solely on who makes them. You're 40 years old dude

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah super made about my most hyped game being the GOTY. Furious :hest:

Oh no I don't have time to play everything, i'd rather play trash like Hellblade 2 than the best games of the year :mj: RL fanboy. Literally prefers worse games based solely on who makes them. You're 40 years old dude

Why are you so angry :rofls: Maybe talk about the games instead of the lemmings. Obsessed fuck. Youre so fucking weird. All butthurt cause i troll you lmao

You walking like connor mcgreggor i bet :omglol: We did it boys! We got one!

3 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Why are you so angry :rofls: Maybe talk about the games instead of the lemmings. Obsessed fuck. Youre so fucking weird. All butthurt cause i troll you lmao

You walking like connor mcgreggor i bet :omglol: We did it boys! We got one!

The thread is literally about games :biggrin: The very best ones of the year actually. You'd know that if you weren't so butthurt that a game by Sony is actually good.

The only person you troll is yourself, just always hilarious how dumbo remain dumbo over and over again. 

1p 1p 1p :grimaceleft:

• dead 2
6 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

The thread is literally about games :biggrin: The very best ones of the year actually. You'd know that if you weren't so butthurt that a game by Sony is actually good.

The only person you troll is yourself, just always hilarious how dumbo remain dumbo over and over again. 

1p 1p 1p :grimaceleft:

Ive been talking about WuKong like crazy. I talked about all the games i played. BG3, Alan Wake, Hellblade, etc. Yall talk about lemmings you created ROFL/

I will admit you do speak on games you dont finish. When was the last time FirePoor, Cowkusan, Lynnutz, TLHBO, etc...talked about playing a game. They dont. Thats whats funny to me.

And the fact that you get so mad. You, Cowkusan and Remy are the only people here that are dead fucking serious about being butthurt. Its obnoxious, but its so easy to make you rage.

Meanwhile i be playing games laughing at how serious you guys still take console wars at 40 years old :rofls: Dumb Fuck  ROFL

Let me know how astrobot is. Ill play it on PC when it hits the binner bin :rofls:

19 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Pay more, play 'hopefully' later. What an amazing model. 

:biggrin:

Pay more, vastly better experience, who cares about waiting a while when 10x the games hit PC and all this stuff comes as well. If you haven't noticed PlayStation PC is now a release cycle meaning there's always games coming so delays are invalidated by frequency.

The platform is always getting new PlayStation games so the relevance of initial release vanishes from the equation.

12 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Ive been talking about WuKong like crazy. I talked about all the games i played. BG3, Alan Wake, Hellblade, etc. Yall talk about lemmings you created ROFL/

I will admit you do speak on games you dont finish. When was the last time FirePoor, Cowkusan, Lynnutz, TLHBO, etc...talked about playing a game. They dont. Thats whats funny to me.

And the fact that you get so mad. You, Cowkusan and Remy are the only people here that are dead fucking serious about being butthurt. Its obnoxious, but its so easy to make you rage.

Meanwhile i be playing games laughing at how serious you guys still take console wars at 40 years old :rofls: Dumb Fuck  ROFL

Let me know how astrobot is. Ill play it on PC when it hits the binner bin :rofls:

^  ^ Look at the essay this retard is writing and while claiming he isn't mad :luff:

393B4252-74DB-44B9-9FBB-7B8854AC7D5D.thumb.jpeg.551759229848e6304c3142641f0fb63f.jpeg

22 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Not sure if you are mixing ppl up but maybe check the WDYPT....I'm literally in there all the time. Easily the most thread I post in (unlike you who is usually fighting multiple fronts in multiple threads with multiple people about games and systems you apparently don't care about :biggrin: 24/7 job) 

Also, which games don't I finish?? Pretty sure I've finished every single game I've started this year... so again, what are you talking about?

I know the rage has caused delusions for you but try keep some semblance of reality 

• dead 1
50 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Not sure if you are mixing ppl up but maybe check the WDYPT....I'm literally in there all the time. Easily the most thread I post in (unlike you who is usually fighting multiple fronts in multiple threads with multiple people about games and systems you apparently don't care about :biggrin: 24/7 job) 

Also, which games don't I finish?? Pretty sure I've finished every single game I've started this year... so again, what are you talking about?

I know the rage has caused delusions for you but try keep some semblance of reality 

Are you retarded ? You can't come here without losing your fucking shit about anything I say LMFAO or the "lemmings" rofl

get over it , dumb fuck

51 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

100% NOT MAD :hest:

Stay obsessed lmao. Remember your siding with the guy that fights lemmings on tweeter :tom: