The 2 highest rated full release games of the year are PS5 exclusive

4 hours ago, JonDnD said:

I don't even play xbox you old buffoon.  You guys have to pretend I do , and others so you can tell yourselves coming here to circle jerk every day isn't pathetic :hest:

TriggeredB. :vince:

• Haha 1
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMFAO A THREAD BRAGGING ABOUT DESTINY A FF7REBIRTH!!   Then in comes inCellibate who's involuntarily abstained from both sex AND playing games! LOL  Get off my dick dweeb       

Pay more, play 'hopefully' later. What an amazing model.   

Remedial's hardware analysis:    "If the next Xbox One X series X^2 has 300 watts of power, 27 shader cores, 15 teraflops, one tub of KY jelly and a large Cucumber then it will have a far be

Posted Images

On 2024-09-06 at 2:38 AM, JonDnD said:

lmao the RL fanboy shows up , changes avatar and talks shit after being butthurt all year :omglol: All ps5 games come to pc

On 2024-09-06 at 2:57 AM, DynamiteCop said:

So PC games, amazing.

If these retards take issue with games being on PC, why the hell have they been supporting Xbox these past 8 years?

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Name all your AAA exclusives on Xbox which are not on PC. Name them all for the past 11 years. I'll wait...

Edited by TLHBO
  • dead 1
1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

If these retards take issue with games being on PC, why the hell have they been supporting Xbox these past 8 years?

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Name all your AAA exclusives on Xbox which are not on PC. Name them all for the past 11 years. I'll wait...

Name PlayStation's 15 latest first party releases, name how many of them aren't related to PC in any way.

:mj: