The 2 highest rated full release games of the year are PS5 exclusive

4 hours ago, JonDnD said:

lmao the RL fanboy shows up , changes avatar and talks shit after being butthurt all year :omglol: All ps5 games come to pc

Jenny, YOU'RE an irl fanboy. You will do literally anything rather than admit PlayStation 5 is having a good year, brilliant sales numbers and a solid lineup. Outside of Systemwars if you tried acting like games such as FFVII rebirth didn't count towards PlayStations game roster, people would think you were out of your fucking mind. You've been acting like PS5 is somehow failing, like, what the fuck are you talking about. 

Fanboy through and through. 

:tom:

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMFAO A THREAD BRAGGING ABOUT DESTINY A FF7REBIRTH!!   Then in comes inCellibate who's involuntarily abstained from both sex AND playing games! LOL  Get off my dick dweeb       

Pay more, play 'hopefully' later. What an amazing model.   

Remedial's hardware analysis:    "If the next Xbox One X series X^2 has 300 watts of power, 27 shader cores, 15 teraflops, one tub of KY jelly and a large Cucumber then it will have a far be

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Remij said:

lol... bragging about Destiny 2 and TLOUP2 Remaster... and FF7Rebirth.... a game that half the people here who played it didn't bother to finish :hehe: 

Here's the other closet fanboy.

"I can't be a fanboy I play PC and want to buy Astrobot :killzone:"

STFU Remedial. Take Phil's dick out of your mouth and go write your console spec fan fictions somewhere else. 

:lawl:

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
4 hours ago, Cell said:

Here's the other closet fanboy.

"I can't be a fanboy I play PC and want to buy Astrobot :killzone:"

STFU Remedial. Take Phil's dick out of your mouth and go write your console spec fan fictions somewhere else. 

:lawl:

LMFAO A THREAD BRAGGING ABOUT DESTINY A FF7REBIRTH!!  :rofls::rofl: Then in comes inCellibate who's involuntarily abstained from both sex AND playing games! LOL  Get off my dick dweeb :cruise:  

Edited by Remij
  • Haha 2
  • dead 1

Remedial's hardware analysis: 

"If the next Xbox One X series X^2 has 300 watts of power, 27 shader cores, 15 teraflops, one tub of KY jelly and a large Cucumber then it will have a far better user experience than PS6 lmfao the cows have been owned. 

:will2: 

I'm not a fanboy because I don't own any consoles :killzone:"

You absolute pretender. :lawl:

• Haha 3
58 minutes ago, Cell said:

"If the next Xbox One X series X^2 has 300 watts of power, 27 shader cores, 15 teraflops, one tub of KY jelly and a large Cucumber then it will have a far better user experience than PS6 lmfao the cows have been owned. 

It's funny how brains have cells... but Cell doesn't have brains :tom:

:omglol:

Edited by Remij
  • dead 1
1 hour ago, Cell said:

:kaz:

1 hour ago, Remij said:

It's funny how brains have cells... but Cell doesn't have brains :tom:

:omglol:

Lmao he's seething. :banderoos:

Call down bubby, better get them stress levels down or your neckbeard is going to turn grey. 

Also, I've got enough brains not to shill for a garbage console I don't even own, retard.  

Edited by Cell
  • dead 1
21 minutes ago, Cell said:

Lmao he's seething. :banderoos:

Call down bubby, better get them stress levels down or your neckbeard is going to turn grey. 

Also, I've got enough brains not to shill for a garbage console I don't even own, retard.  

"Durrr he's shilling the console he DOESN'T own" :lemming: :cries:   

Make it make sense :cruise:

Sure buddy... it has nothing to do with your own biases and you clowns just being lunatics :tom:

You're like a bitch asking me which dress looks better then you're mad because I didn't choose the one you really like...  I dont give a shit about dresses bitch, but from time to time I'm going to say what I think about them :reg:

Edited by Remij

Lmao get the fuck out of here with that analogy, you don't spend your time taking women dress shopping. You spend your time pretending on video game message boards. 

The only lemming on here getting close to pussy is ghosts. And that's because he's sat next to his girl listening to another man's ballsack slap her butt-cheeks.  

:RISITAS:

• dead 1

just you wait for hellblade 2! :jonb:

just you wait for avowed! :jonb:

just you wait for indiana jones! :jonb:

:D ah shit xbox's entire 2024 flopped and the year of xbox has been delayed for the 12 consecutive year :ANYWORD:

• dead 1
3 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

just you wait for hellblade 2! :jonb:

just you wait for avowed! :jonb:

just you wait for indiana jones! :jonb:

:D ah shit xbox's entire 2024 flopped and the year of xbox has been delayed for the 12 consecutive year :ANYWORD:

Hellblade 2 was fine and Avowed and Indiana should be fun :juggle: 

Yall need to just start enjoying some games :reg:  :facep: 

12 minutes ago, Remij said:

Hellblade 2 was fine and Avowed and Indiana should be fun :juggle: 

Yall need to just start enjoying some games :reg:  :facep: 

as soon as i get that astro bot :aitch:

and avowed and indy might be fine b-tier games like the outer worlds and wolfenstein, but in the context of 2024 they flopped - one was delayed and the other was made full multiplat.

Just now, Quad Damage said:

as soon as i get that astro bot :aitch:

and avowed and indy might be fine b-tier games like the outer worlds and wolfenstein, but in the context of 2024 they flopped - one was delayed and the other was made full multiplat.

We need games like those too :glad: 

Space Marine 2 as well :juggle: 

• Upvote 1

He has a problem a problem with Rebirth and TLOU remake but Hell6lade and Indiana best on PS5 Jones are fine?

Stay salty cuckij :rofls:

Edited by Cell
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Cell said:

He has a problem a problem with Rebirth and TLOU remake but Hell6lade and Indiana best on PS5 Jones are fine?

Stay salty cuckij :rofls:

Half the people here who played Rebirth didn't finish it... and we can include yourself who never spoke even once about playing it... but sure *I'm* the one with the problem with Rebirth.. :drake: 

And yea, LOL bragging about TLOUp2 Remaster... a game you still probably haven't played..:rofl:   You also haven't played Stellar Blade, or Shadow of the Erdtree.. :rofls: You also haven't played Black Myth Wukong... :rofl:  You also haven't played Space Marine 2.... :rofls:   and let's be real.. you're also aren't going to play Astro-Bot either. :rofl: 

So yea, this thread is absolutely hilarious when fakeboys like you try to come in and talk about games the rest of us know you're not even playing and brag about them...  LOL Celldom games :mj:

Edited by Remij
17 hours ago, Cell said:

Jenny, YOU'RE an irl fanboy. You will do literally anything rather than admit PlayStation 5 is having a good year, brilliant sales numbers and a solid lineup. Outside of Systemwars if you tried acting like games such as FFVII rebirth didn't count towards PlayStations game roster, people would think you were out of your fucking mind. You've been acting like PS5 is somehow failing, like, what the fuck are you talking about. 

Fanboy through and through. 

I think this is the worst ps generation yet. You do to. Like I care about some gaas games and paid 3rd party games that are coming to pc 

Sony had to buy a 2024

7 hours ago, Casual said:

man im so glad im not a broke piece of shit like jon. imagine only being able to play on xbox lmao

I don't even play xbox you old buffoon.  You guys have to pretend I do , and others so you can tell yourselves coming here to circle jerk every day isn't pathetic :hest: