It’s official: No Nintendo console has lasted as long as Switch without being replaced

4 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Outside of maybe 64, I think it’s my favorite Nintendo console ever. Meaning it’s my 2nd favorite console ever. :juggle:

Its a Nintendo console for gamers first and foremost. DS and Wii huge sales but to garbage like wiisports and brain training. 

17 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Funny since it was outdated at launch

But you gotta ninty credit. They knew how to squeeze every ounce of power out of it. 

15 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

But you gotta ninty credit. They knew how to squeeze every ounce of power out of it. 

And their flagship titles still ran into performance issues. Performance issues have plagued this system since it's launch. That's Switch's real legacy- The Little System That Couldn't.

• dead 1
1 hour ago, Sabo said:

And their flagship titles still ran into performance issues. Performance issues have plagued this system since it's launch. That's Switch's real legacy- The Little System That Couldn't.

Switch has more 60fps first party games than Series X. 

I just bought Ace combat 7 for it. Surprised at how good it looks. 

Edited by Cooke
2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Switch is supposedly 360/PS3 class hardware and Nintendo never made anything as stunning as Uncharted 2. Just look at the dogshit Nintendo is charging $60 for in 2024: