Xbox fanboys crying and coping over AstroBot getting critical acclaim...(TLHBFR!)

Pathetic. Look at these retards coping and damage controlling the game of the year :luff:.....

:kaz: Xbox is really is so much in the shitter that these fanboys are already pre-emptively damage controlling AstroBot winning game of the year and whining that ShitBlade 2 will get snubbed. :lawl: They sound just like Cuckstz and SlowJon, this is where these lemtards get their inspiration from.

spacer.png

It's hard to believe anyone would still shill for Xbox other than Cuckstz and JoncordB. 

Being a Lemtard is definitely a mental condition at this point. You have to be completely retarded. 

• Geese 1
35 minutes ago, David P said:

Hellblade 2, the 4 hours game that was forgotten faster than Concord is going to be GOTY 2024. :killzone: 

I always thought it's funny when people called them out for showing trailers where nothing happens in the game but it's just everything it had to offer :kaz: 

• Haha 2
Just now, Remij said:

Play a game dipshit :tom: 

What is this new delusional bait of yours? Why are you suddenly pretending that I don't play games? 

This is why I keep calling you a pretender. You'll have to do better than this Lemij.  :RISITAS:

10 minutes ago, Cell said:

What is this new delusional bait of yours? Why are you suddenly pretending that I don't play games? 

This is why I keep calling you a pretender. You'll have to do better than this Lemij.  :RISITAS:

You don't play games.  All you do is talk about me.. and Xbox.  I make a post, and like clockwork you come with some pathetic shitty bait response..  Like dude, get off my dick and play some games. :tom: 

I just don't get why some Xbox fans on my twitter feed are hating on other Xbox fans who can admit this game looks fun as hell and are trying their hardest to tear it down.  This is exactly the type of game Sony needed at this point and they delivered it.  Kudos, right?

Microsoft has a wide variety of IPs under their belts and so much potential for platforming games, and yet, they're doing nothing with them.  Make a new Crash game.  Make a new Kameo game.  Make a new Spyro game... hell mix them all together.. create something new and fun and celebrate the history of some of these franchises??

People want these types of games.  Not just the older gamers nostalgic for the past, but it ushers younger players to buy into the platform and grow with some characters.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Remij said:

You don't play games.  All you do is talk about me.. and Xbox.  I make a post, and like clockwork you come with some pathetic shitty bait response..  Like dude, get off my dick and play some games. :tom: 

What kind of retarded, narcissist shit is this?

Shut the fuck up, bitch. 

:RISITAS:

• dead 1
9 minutes ago, Cell said:

What kind of retarded, narcissist shit is this?

Shut the fuck up, bitch. 

Did you really change your name from Overcell to just Cell?

Holy fuck, Remij really fucked with your head. :tom:

1 minute ago, MalaXmaS said:

Did you really change your name from Overcell to just Cell?

Holy fuck, Remij really fucked with your head. :tom:

I changed my name to cell about 10 years ago. 

Check out these lemming retards on Twitter making up fake news to cope with AstroBot shitting all over them in 2024 :lawl:

spacer.png

:kaz: Bunch of miserable fucks. 2024 has been another disaster for these lemming retards who were so sure of themselves and Sony failing at the start of the year.

"1P :jonb:"

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

On 2024-09-07 at 3:01 PM, MalaXmaS said:

Didn't the game come out a few days ago?

Firetard has more fun in SW than playing that game.

^ ^ Another coping retard. You can literally taste the tears in his post  :hest:

Edited by FIREPOWER