Astro Bot Discussion Thread

:hest: Lemtards are so starved for games that they are posting in a Sony game thread because MS has abandoned them with nothing but flops like FlopBlade 2. Miserable fucks, Xbox is so dry LMAO! They are mad we aren’t wasting our time posting in SW like them.

Loving the hell out of the game. It truly lives up to the praise it’s getting and despite being a “kid’s” game it is very challenging in some areas, particularly the shape challenges.

Look at this one for example….

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lemmorrhoids

Plat done!   One of the most truly pure enjoyable games I have ever played.    It has absolutely incredible range in it's level design, settings, themes. I love the linear nature o

This thread is ACTIVE

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

It’s pretty clear this is no Mario. Closer to super luckys tale. Still alright but no where near a 9.5 so far. 

:mj: He’s coping and seething. Too painful for him to admit that the game is a 94 MC GOTY.

:kaz: This fgt comparing this masterpiece to Super Lucky’s Trash.

AstroBot is going to clean up GOTY awards this year and there’s nothing you can do about it :cruise:

Edited by FIREPOWER
9 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: He’s coping and seething. Too painful for him to admit that the game is a 94 MC GOTY.

:kaz: This fgt comparing this masterpiece to Super Lucky’s Trash.

AstroBot is going to clean up GOTY awards this year and there’s nothing you can do about it :cruise:

Lol i bet I’ve played more than you :tom:

2 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

How is crash babdicoot in the game? Isn’t it ms IP now? :D 

MS owns everything and yet they own nothing, LMAO.

Aren't all MS games on Playstation now? Why are you surprised?  All your games are on Playstation or coming to Playstation. MS is for the streets and has cucked you guys :lawl:

40 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

How is crash babdicoot in the game? Isn’t it ms IP now? :D 

They are nods to titles that were synonymous with PlayStation in some way. It was a big ps1 franchise. 

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

Still not one cow talking about the game lol what a bunch of old , pathetic liars :rofls:

The lemmings! The war ! :tom:

:cruise: It’s a platformer you retard. What’s there to talk about? Everyone knows it has tight gameplay, beautiful graphics, and a lot of charm. The stellar 10/10 reviews have said more than enough. We are playing the game you imbecile. It’s not like it has a story to discuss.

:kaz: WTF are you and Cuckstz on that you expect us to be writing essays about a platformer? Whether we talk about it or not it’s already the frontrunner for GOTY and MS has nothing that can compare with it, LMAO imbeciles.

Edited by FIREPOWER
53 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Yeah I mean I get that, but I’m guessing activation/ms has to get paid

:vabe:Surprising that you claim that you’re playing the game Cuckstz, and yet you don’t know that the whole game is a nod to Playstation history and has characters from the 30 years of Playstation (which would include Crash). You are terrible at lying about your nephew’s PS5.

Edited by FIREPOWER

Up to the final world and absolutely love it. Feels like it's honestly been since the PS2 era since Sony last made a game like this. 

Probably my fav platformer since Mario Galaxy at this rate. 

It's not very difficult or anything like that but the levels and worlds have such awesome variety and the whole playstation history side to it make it a constant joy to discover stuff. Honestly so many surprising characters and appearances. The themed levels are also so damn cool.

I do miss the time trials from Astro's Playroom cause they made it all about precision but there is some sense of that style in the face button levels. 

I'll probably have the platinum in the next few days. 

40 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:vabe:Surprising that you claim that you’re playing the game Cuckstz, and yet you don’t know that the whole game is a nod to Playstation history and has characters from the 30 years of Playstation (which would include Crash). You are terrible at lying about your nephew’s PS5.

PS owns zero rights to Crash.  I’m pretty sure you don’t have this game lmfao. 

2 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

PS owns zero rights to Crash.  I’m pretty sure you don’t have this game lmfao. 

The game is absolutely full of 3rd party developer IP which is exactly what MS is, so why wouldn't Crash be there :shrug: 

• Geese 1
11 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

This guy still losing his mind days later :biggrin: 24/7 job :jonb:

Looks like FireTard was wrong :rofls:

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Why do you keep talking to me about Firepower? The guy's done a number on you cause bro you obsessed :biggrin: 

Why do you respond to everything i say? I wasnt talking to you , and of course you couldnt help yourself.  Dumb Fuck