Astro Bot Discussion Thread

Just now, JonDnD said:

Why do you respond to everything i say? I wasnt talking to you , and of course you couldnt help yourself.  Dumb Fuck

You were literally quoting me :biggrin:

Just how you are again going to reply to me...in a thread about a game you don't have, can't have and aren't playing.

Why you even in this thread? Obsessed because the system wars is life :jonb: Literally upset in RL because a game is good :mj:

• Haha 1
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lemmorrhoids

Plat done!   One of the most truly pure enjoyable games I have ever played.    It has absolutely incredible range in it's level design, settings, themes. I love the linear nature o

This thread is ACTIVE

Posted Images

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

You were literally quoting me :biggrin:

Just how you are again going to reply to me...in a thread about a game you don't have, can't have and aren't playing.

Why you even in this thread? Obsessed because the system wars is life :jonb: Literally upset in RL because a game is good :mj:

You quoted me you dumb cunt :martin: RAGE now, Dumbo. 

6 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Look at you, most posts in an Astro Thread :biggrin: Why are you even here. Obsessed

Get owned. Change topic. STAY responding. 

Who is obsessed? Who engaged in this thread? Talk about the game instead of me, DUMB CUNT

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

Look at you, most posts in an Astro Thread :biggrin: Why are you even here. Obsessed

JonBinJovi got too much time on his hands because his xbox has no running time 

• Haha 1
  • dead 2
2 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Get owned. Change topic. STAY responding. 

Who is obsessed? Who engaged in this thread? Talk about the game instead of me, DUMB CUNT

Already have talked about the game...in the thread about game discussion. What about you? First post in the thread and most posts in the thread.... :jonb: absolutely obsessed lol 

2 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Beat gorilla man :bena:

Game gets even better after the first world, especially the bosses. The themed level in the other worlds are also far better than the first worlds. 

Keen to talk about more specific stuff but it's so easily to spoil really cool things in the game. 

• Thanks 1

Where did I quote you ?

You'll have more posts about ne itt than the whole forum will have about this game. 

Maybe just shut the fuck up , MadMutt you butthurt dumb fuck :tom:

2 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Where did I quote you ?

You'll have more posts about ne itt than the whole forum will have about this game. 

Maybe just shut the fuck up , MadMutt you butthurt dumb fuck :tom:

You quoted me talking about Firepower....like you constantly do. Obsessed with the guy. 

Now answer me... why do you have the most posts in this thread? Why are you the first to post? Why are you in every Astro thread crying :biggrin:

Do you see me in any game discussion thread that I'm not playing? Have I even made a single post in the Wukong thread yet? No, cause I'm not playing it.... meanwhile Mr full time SW job here putting the hours in :jonb:

• Geese 1
3 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Why do you respond to everything i say? I wasnt talking to you , and of course you couldnt help yourself.  Dumb Fuck

:luff: AstroBot broke him and Cuckstz. He has the most posts in every Astrobot thread and he doesn't even own a PS5 LMAO.

:mroff: Dude is obsessed with trying to get back at me like it will stop him from being a retard that got scammed by Phil Spencer two gens in a row.

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

:luff: AstroBot broke him and Cuckstz. 

:mroff: Dude is obsessed with trying to get back at me like it will stop him from being a retard that got scammed by Phil Spencer two gens in a row.

You don’t even have it :mj:

12 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

You don’t even have it :mj:

Look at this retard. :hest: I've been playing it from the minute it launched because I preordered and preloaded it. My twitter page is even full of my own gameplay and your retarded ass forgot I posted this here on SW less than an hour after it launched on the PS Store :luff:......

Edited by FIREPOWER
8 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Look at this retard. :hest: I've been playing it from the minute it launched because I preordered and preloaded it. My twitter page is even full of my own gameplay and your retarded ass forgot I posted this here on SW less than an hour after it launched on the PS Store :luff:......

Show us how many trophies you have now then :hehe:

5 hours ago, madmaltese said:

You quoted me talking about Firepower....like you constantly do. Obsessed with the guy. 

Now answer me... why do you have the most posts in this thread? Why are you the first to post? Why are you in every Astro thread crying :biggrin:

Do you see me in any game discussion thread that I'm not playing? Have I even made a single post in the Wukong thread yet? No, cause I'm not playing it.... meanwhile Mr full time SW job here putting the hours in :jonb:

You quoted me first you fucking buffoon :tom: get the chip off your shoulder , loser. Why are you in every xbox thread ? Put me on ignore if you can't help yourself , dumb fuck :hest:

Top poster is JonB :mroff: He always gets sooooo salty whenever PS gets a game.

It must be horrific for someones mental health being this butthurt all the time.

• Haha 1
  • Geese 1
5 hours ago, Cell said:

Can we get a welfare check on JonBinary. Astrobot has cooked his brain. 

:lawl:

He's crying himself to sleep :tom:

_20240824_115322.thumb.JPG.7f5855df94a244f6fa1c182b0c1ddf96.JPG

• Haha 2
  • dead 1