Thinking of buying a Tesla, but does that make me a liberal or a right wing nut?

Neither. A car is a car. I drove the new model 3, and shiii…I think it does 0-60 in under 3 seconds. I felt that shit in my chest with its launch. I don’t like Elon, but I do like that car lol. The new body is nice too. 

2 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

It means you bought a bad car and you have bad politics.

Not much of a car guy but I heard they aren't that good these days. Not sure though. It seems like CyberTruck has been an absolute disaster.

As for politics, nah that doesn't matter. Its like conservatives who get mad at Hollywood films because of liberal actors and directors or when they make a black character in a video game. Or Bud Lite, Mr. Potatoe Head, Disney, etc. Who cares, buy the product if you like the product. 

Elon is a total far right shitwad troll reposting the most cringe conspiracy theories, but if you like a certain Tesla model just buy it. 

Edited by Substatic
16 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Not much of a car guy but I heard they aren't that good these days. Not sure though. It seems like CyberTruck has been an absolute disaster.

As for politics, nah that doesn't matter. Its like conservatives who get mad at Hollywood films because of liberal actors and directors or when they make a black character in a video game. Or Bud Lite, Mr. Potatoe Head, Disney, etc. Who cares, buy the product if you like the product. 

Elon is a total far right shitwad troll reposting the most cringe conspiracy theories, but if you like a certain Tesla model just buy it. 

I'm not saying anything specific about what the politics are, just that they're bad.

I don't think any Tesla cars have ever been good compared to their competition. If you want a status symbol car, buy a damn BMW or Lexus.