Mark Cerny Technical Presentation (PS5 Pro is being announced tomorrow at 11am ET) - TLHBFR!

18 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Uh huh, keep telling yourself that :mj:

:cruise: Am I lying? Didn’t your dumbass buy an X Series Potato and XB1X? 

Has MS not abandoned your Potato console in favor of PS5? Now the PS5 Pro will be getting the best version of your dogshit  games :lawl:

Meanwhile Sony continues to drop GOTYs like AstroBot for their console :reg:

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It only takes a few seconds to own the Lemtards.

The fastest, most powerful games console on Earth

Nobody had a problem last- gen because Lemmings got an upgrade too.   This gen they don't. They're left to sit and warch as their poorly designed console struggled to run the latest games, w

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Sony has successfully found a way to cuck you out of $1,100+ every generation. :cry: 

Nothing about this console is necessary, absolutely nothing. :tear: 

Games aren't having performance issues, resolution isn't a problem because there's so many techniques to resolve 4K already. :tear2: 

PSVR2 isn't an excuse like it was for the PS4 Pro because PSVR2 is dead. :cries:

There is no display technology necessity for this to be created such as the jump to 4K for the last set of consoles. :awww:

There is no necessitive function. The PlayStation 4 Pro had a necessitive function, the Xbox One X had a necessitive function. This does not. :ironing:

:willslap:

:hest: 

• Haha 1
  • dead 1
3 hours ago, David P said:

I don't understand this argument coming from the Lemtards when you idiots were fawning over the Series X like it was going to be a game changer. 

No one had issues with PS4 Pro or Series X upgrades last-gen. No one forces you to buy the premium model. No one forces you to upgrade anything. I didn't buy a PS4 Pro last-gen and I was fine with that fact. It's there if you want it. 

Enough with the desperate damage control. You guys already have two SKUs this gen, one of which is a retarded downgraded model that is bad for Xbox support since MS is forcing parity. How embarrassing. Sony wins again. Mid gen refresh > retarded, dumbed down model. TLHBR

lol Series X?

Did you mean One X?

At least the One X gave us 4k and HDR upgrades for FREE.

Meanwhile Sony charged you twice for the same game.

I thought everyone agreed that mid gen upgrades were stupid. You even said it yourself, "I didn't buy a PS4 Pro", yet you are now defending the POS5 Pro. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

Notice how you can't explain your way out of this?

What am I supposed to explain? Cerny is going to do that tomorrow and I’ll determine whether it makes sense.

3 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

lol Series X?

Did you mean One X?

I thought everyone agreed that mid gen upgrades were stupid. You even said it yourself, "I didn't buy a PS4 Pro", yet you are now defending the POS5 Pro. 

:cruise:You retards overhyped the Series X’s power, GTFOH and stop lying. The whole marketing and hype around the Series X was that it was a 12 Tflop monster that “eats monsters for breakfast”.

The whole of 2019/2020 was you morons going on and on about “12 Tflops!” and unlimited power. Only for the console to launch and be a disappointment. You’re not gonna wiggle your way out of this you lying piece of shit. We all witnessed the buffoonery of you lemtards hyping power  :kaz:

EAC1EB2E-8E13-4A43-8EFD-CB687FA7F315.jpeg.81f0e4fb24b99243d155cd48e7ac35f7.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

lol Series X?

Did you mean One X?

Yes One X. My bad, MS naming for the Xbox brand is fucking retarded.

What the fuck are you talking about? One X and Pro served the exact same purpose. PS4 Pro versions upgrades were free as well.

Mid gen refresh are inconsequential since it doesn't force the consumer to do anything. I didn't buy a PS4 Pro because I don't care that much about slightly better graphics. The option is there for people who wants that, what's the problem?

4 minutes ago, David P said:

Yes One X. My bad, MS naming for the Xbox brand is fucking retarded.

What the fuck are you talking about? One X and Pro served the exact same purpose. PS4 Pro versions upgrades were free as well.

Mid gen refresh are inconsequential since it doesn't force the consumer to do anything. I didn't buy a PS4 Pro because I don't care that much about slightly better graphics. The option is there for people who wants that, what's the problem?

PS5 is being released in the middle of a huge gaming drought for Sony.

There is a tremendously big difference between the state of Playstation consoles back in 2017 and now.

Sony releases a more powerful version of the PS5 but for what? They have no games.

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

There is a tremendously big difference between the state of Playstation consoles back in 2017 and now.

Sony releases a more powerful version of the PS5 but for what? They have no games.

Ok, now back to reality: PS5 is the defacto console this gen and has the most software support. Fact.

• Thanks 1

Looking forward to this because it's new tech.. but mostly anxious to see how good PSSR is and how it compares to DLSS.  It would be really good to see something finally dethrone DLSS and push Nvidia.  We know they're already working on the "next generation" of DLSS, but don't know exactly what that means yet.. but all I know is that if Sony matches them or bests them, they'll push that much harder to improve it yet.

Doofy going in on PS5 Pro but if another Xbox Pro model come out he'd be camping overnight to put one in his virgin dungeon. 

:mj:

Edited by Cell
  • dead 1
1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

It's not even a software issue, it's a function issue. What void is it actually filling?

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's not even a software issue, it's a function issue. What void is it actually filling?

There is no purpose.

As of right now, Sony has no plans to release games for the current PS5 model.
What are they planning to do with this Promastered model?

Skip current gen?

8 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Yeah....see the problem with this right here is that it's only true in 'lemmings' heads on obscure corners of the internet.