Andorks HBFR! iPhone 16 announcement coming in 20 mins

Everyone who has a galaxy and says they want to try an iPhone says they liked their galaxy better. Everyone who has an iPhone has been smelling their own farts and saving them in jars for twenty years and holds their noses too high worrying about chat color bubbles. 

8 hours ago, poopy_butt said:

Everyone who has a galaxy and says they want to try an iPhone says they liked their galaxy better. Everyone who has an iPhone has been smelling their own farts and saving them in jars for twenty years and holds their noses too high worrying about chat color bubbles. 

More people switch from android to iPhone than the other way around. 

2 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Nothing too crazy about the 16 this year tho 

The ultra wide is finally 48mp (up from 12). Still, I’m not a fan of iPhone’s “raw” pics. Lightroom doesn’t even acknowledge them as raw. It’s great for the average person, who just wants nice looking pics for IG, though. 

3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

The ultra wide is finally 48mp (up from 12). Still, I’m not a fan of iPhone’s “raw” pics. Lightroom doesn’t even acknowledge them as raw. It’s great for the average person, who just wants nice looking pics for IG, though. 

Yeah I’m excited about that and the battery life is supposed to be insane. 

I should  Get a new watch too but I have zero reason to. My series 3 (!!!) works fucking flawlessly still.  

11 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

At least they finally put a fuckin’ camera button. :D

Why the need for one tho? The volume up (or down?) already captured the pic. 

the zoom is nice tho. 

I don’t think I’ve ever used the action button on my 15 as anything other than a mute switch. In fact, I miss the old switch lol. 

Just now, Long Ball Larry said:

the zoom is nice tho. 

I don’t think I’ve ever used the action button on my 15 as anything other than a mute switch. In fact, I miss the old switch lol. 

Mind blown. Didn’t know the volume button did that. :D

I guess you’re right then, but I guess it’s convenient. I wish the action button had multiple uses or be configured directly on screen instead of through settings.

1 hour ago, Long Ball Larry said:

the zoom is nice tho. 

this one is different. a light touch sets focus/iso. a full press takes the pic.

Camera button is kinda cool, works like old school digital cameras with the AF/ISO half press. 

Apple is so lazy with its products now. What is this, 5 years of basically the same phone? Their last “Wow” product was Airpods 7 years ago. 

• Upvote 1
34 minutes ago, Nightshade79 said:

Camera button is kinda cool, works like old school digital cameras with the AF/ISO half press. 

Apple is so lazy with its products now. What is this, 5 years of basically the same phone? Their last “Wow” product was Airpods 7 years ago. 

yeah, i can't say i want this. i'll stick to my iphone 13 pro. if i want amazing pics, i have my pro cameras.

also, most people used the 3x for portraits of family and pets. 5x is great for nature (like birding), but shitty for portraits, unless you don't mind standing quite far away. apple should have added a 4th lens, instead of replacing one of the most popular ones.

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Jim Carrey Lol GIF

It’s not even close. 

best display. 
best camera. 
best battery. 
best app support. 
best os. 

there’s a reason why android has 70% global market share, but less than 50 in any developed country. 

when we are talking about android phones over $500, well, they represent about 3% of the total global smartphone market share. 

a second rate OS for second rate people. No wonder you like it, lmfao.