PS5 Pro - $700, no disc drive, stand sold separately, Same CPU as PS5

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm done with Playstation hardware after this. Just put the games on Steam and I'm good.

Can’t wait to hook up my PSVR2 to this beast. 

$700 No disc drive  Can't even play your old PS5 game discs  Cows

Posted Images

• Long Ball Larry changed the title to PS5 Pro - $700, no disc drive, stand sold separately
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

Yep, I stopped buying discs 10 years ago, too much clutter. I prefer all my devices to be digital only :aitch:

I mean, I totally agree (although i buy Astro on retail) 

but this thing isn’t gonna sell worth a damn and won’t even be supported by developers lmao. 

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: My graphics card alone in my PC costs more than two PS5 Pros combined.

:hest: Not everyone is poor like you Cuckstz

Then why did you think I made 5 threads this morning? My guy is flustered AF :tom:

"PS5 Pro uses the new advanced [ray tracing] feature sets that AMD created as the next step in their roadmap architecture," Cerny told me. "But if you look around, there are no other AMD GPUs that use it yet. We motivated the development, and I'm very happy we did so -- the response from the developers has been extraordinarily great."

• aitch 1

I don't even understand why everyone still wastes resources for this shit, always think they print all those disks just for aza to collect and then be thrown into the closet lol 

• Long Ball Larry changed the title to PS5 Pro - $700, no disc drive, stand sold separately, Same CPU as PS5