Unfortunately it seems like Astro-Bot isn't selling too well (?) UK sales are ~2/3rds of Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart from 2021

1 hour ago, Playstation Tablet said:

Insane trilogy sold 20 million Crash 4 sold 5 million. Its still a big franchises. 

Never said it wasn't a popular franchise...  I said it hasn't been relevant for decades.. there was literally nothing for decades..  NSane Trilogy captured the nostalgia for back when he WAS.  That's why it sold so well.

And again, all I said was that it's not surprising at all that Astrobot is selling better than Crash 4 and recent Sonic games... because Crash and Sonic havn't been relevant for so long.  Astro is also capitalizing on the nostalgia and history of Playstation... so again.. no surprise.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With digital data for the UK.    https://x.com/Chris_Dring/status/1835024115654344734?t=rE18nYdy8VwAG8hueVDhtA   "Astro is the fastest selling original platform game outside of Mar

Mat Piscatella - In US Astro Bot ranked 2nd in unit for w/e Sept 7th (behind only NBA 2K25), and the Astro DualSense was the best-selling accessory

Can't wait to play it 2 years from now  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Remij said:

LOL because you TOLD IT to respond in that way moron when you asked it "was Crash relevant in 2024"... 

Durr... I asked it why Crash is no longer as relevant as it was...

"Crash Bandicoot, once a major icon of the gaming world, isn't as prominent in 2024 for several reasons. While it had a resurgence with remastered versions and new games in recent years, the gaming industry is highly dynamic. Trends shift quickly, and new franchises or innovations can overshadow older ones. Additionally, competition from other popular franchises and changing consumer interests might have impacted Crash's visibility and relevance. However, it still has a dedicated fan base and occasionally reappears in new releases or collaborations."

I don't disagree with any of this, I'm just not calling it irrelevant, and neither is ChatGPT, it's just saying it's less relevant than it was. 

On a side note, were your mommy and daddy cousins before they were your mommy and daddy? This is Jehurey level's of sticking to a position but at least jerky believes what he says. This is mind blowing Rimij. 

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

It's about AstroBot sales in general. You used UK to generalize entire AstroBot sales and you were wrong :kaz:

No it isn't.. and no I didn't.  I literally said in the OP "Hopefully NA and Japan sales are solid" :ben: 

lmao dude. :tom: 

Just now, lynux3 said:

Are you upset it did well in the US so far? :jordan3:

Nope.  I had high expectations for this game.  Clearly higher than some of you guys since you're surprised it beat Crash and Sonic :freeman:   Glad to see it  :juggle: 

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

:rawf: Your thread title alone exposes you. Why are you arguing?

COJoOeb.png

:cruise: Just take the L and move on.

No it doesn't.. lmao the (?) is literally there because I'm questioning whether it will apply to digital sales and in other regions or not :reg: 

My lord you guys keep swinging and missing.. and it's all because you think I should be sucking this game's dick harder than I am :rofl: 

Just now, Remij said:

No it doesn't.. lmao the (?) is literally there because I'm questioning whether it will apply to digital sales and in other regions or not :reg: 

My lord you guys keep swinging and missing.. and it's all because you think I should be sucking this game's dick harder than I am :rofl: 

Dude, your thread backfired and you jumped the gun too early with UK physical sales. It's okay to be wrong, just wait for more info next time before you make a thread.

This thread backfired :cruise:

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

Dude, your thread backfired and you jumped the gun too early with UK physical sales. It's okay to be wrong, just wait for more info next time before you make a thread.

This thread backfired :cruise:

No.  LITERALLY A QUESTIONMARK IN THE TITLE... :drake: 

It's pathetic how hard you guys are trying to push this.. :tom: