Playstation Disc Drive is outselling all Xbox consoles on Amazon US. (TLHBFR!)

Having to buy an $80 add-on because your $700 new premium console doesn't come with a disc drive to play all your old games.  You've got to see the humor in that Firepower :D 

Edited by Remij
  • Haha 1
Just now, Remij said:

Having to buy an $80 add-on because your $700 new premium console doesn't come with a disc drive to play all your old games.  You've got to see the humor in that Firepower :D 

It's hilarious I admit :kaz:

It doesn't affect me though since I haven't bought a single disc for any of my devices since 2014. I moved to digital 10 years ago to get rid of clutter and never looked back. The Pro is perfect for me :aitch:

• Upvote 1

Can cry all ppl want but the Pro is still gonna sell out at launch. There is a market for upscaled, upgraded or more premium models. Apple shows that, the Steamdecks show that, the range of GPUs show that, it is what it is. 15-20% market share like I've been saying. Watch and wait :shrug:

• aitch 1
2 hours ago, JonDnD said:

Scalpers 100 percent.

:mj:You know scalpers only buy items that are hot right? I see your retarded ass has learned nothing since 2020.

:hest:Why is no one scalping Xbox?

:mroff: You lemming retards said the same thing about the PS5 back in 2020 and look how that turned out.

5 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj:You know scalpers only buy items that are hot right? I see your retarded ass has learned nothing since 2020.

:hest:Why is no one scalping Xbox?

:mroff: You lemming retards said the same thing about the PS5 back in 2020 and look how that turned out.

You are an actual retard

damn paying extra for a disc drive on a mid gen console upgrade after already buying a base PS5 lol wow. All so you can play a 40 fps instead of 30 fps on your upscaled 4K.

Edited by Substatic
  • Haha 1
59 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Why you care what i spend my money on lol

Because you're a retard without self control giving money to a company that keeps releasing piece of shit products. It's because of retards like you that MS isn't getting the memo that they suck and need to get their shit together. If morons like you weren't so eager to give them money for being garbage, they would actually try and be decent at gaming :hest:

Edited by FIREPOWER
4 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

It’s outselling PS5 too you idiot :D 

:lawl: Makes sense you retard. New influx of buyers are buying the Pro instead of the base PS5.

:luff:  Use your brain Cuckstz, you fucking retard.

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:lawl: Makes sense you retard. New influx of buyers are buying the Pro instead of the base PS5.

:luff:  Use your brain Cuckstz, you fucking retard.

Good to know you think the Pro will outsell the base month to month moving forward. Don’t worry, I recorded the hype. :kaz:

How are you gonna feel playing GTA at 30FPS?