AstroBot’s UK launch sales are solid, 21% higher than R&C

:aitch:  Well deserved sales for the GOTY

@Remij This is why I said looking at only physical box sales was a bad idea. Now we have a fuller picture and it beat R&C.

Cuckstz has been raped, he was hoping it would flop  :hest:

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • dead 1

Good to see!  The game deserves to be successful.  This is more what I expected for retail as well considering the install base now vs then.. but physical is really dying in the UK.  Pro being only digital won't help physical either.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Remij said:

Good to see!  The game deserves to be successful.  This is more what I expected for retail as well considering the install base now vs then.. but physical is really dying in the UK.  Pro being only digital won't help physical either.

i'm glad physical is dying tbh.

11 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i'm glad physical is dying tbh.

I'm not glad, but I'm indifferent.  It used to make me sad when I'd go out shopping and see the retail space for gaming shrink and shrink year after year.. but these days I barely go to the electronics sections of any stores anymore lol.

I miss the days of nice big boxes and nice packaging in games.  You can only get that with limited or collector's editions of games these days and I wouldn't waste money on that either.  There's only a few game series these days thar I'd do that for.  Diablo being one of them.

Just now, Remij said:

I'm not glad, but I'm indifferent.  It used to make me sad when I'd go out shopping and see the retail space for gaming shrink and shrink year after year.. but these days I barely go to the electronics sections of any stores anymore lol.

I miss the days of nice big boxes and nice packaging in games.  You can only get that with limited or collector's editions of games these days and I wouldn't waste money on that either.  There's only a few game series these days thar I'd do that for.  Diablo being one of them.

eh, i'm so lazy. digital :love: no clutter :love:

collecting games :puke: