"I can build a $700 PC more powerful than a PS5 Pro"....Richard from DF debunks this myth.

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

$700 is fake news, $810+ tax for the complete console.

For $916 you can build a PC that shits all over this rip off.

You're a total retard :mj:

Richard from DF > Your retarded ass that was hyping the Series S

Edited by FIREPOWER
10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Please shut the fuck up.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Qnf6TY

:kaz: Your dogshit 7700XT doesn't match the GPU in the PS5 Pro retard. It doesn't do RT as well as the PS5 Pro does, doesn't have AI upscaling or machine learning. 

The whole build is ass and will get raped by the PS5 Pro, on top of that it costs $912. You're a fucking retard. Watch Richard from DF again idiot....

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • NPC 1
19 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

You're a total retard :mj:

Richard from DF > Your retarded ass that was hyping the Series S

Youre in a thread on the main page still shitting on DF saying they dont know shit. How fucking dumb can you be.

• Haha 1

I see a lot of PS fanboys on my twitter timeline using this $700 PC shit as a coping mechanism for the fact that PS5 Pro costs $700 :hest: 

Whatever helps them sleep I guess :sass2:

Just now, Sergio Perez SP11 said:

to be fair,  you’ll probably be able to build a more powerful $700 PC  within 3 months of PS5’s Pro Launch 

Yeah, Nvidia and AMDs new GPUs will be announced and coming soon.  Just as Sony closes the gap a bit, new GPUs will widen it again lol.  And this is the console they're stuck with for the next 4 years, which is basically 2 more GPU cycles, and multiple CPU cycles..

PS fans should enjoy the Pro... but some of them are getting a little too crazy with the shit they're spewing on twitter lmao.

13 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yeah, Nvidia and AMDs new GPUs will be announced and coming soon.  Just as Sony closes the gap a bit, new GPUs will widen it again lol.  And this is the console they're stuck with for the next 4 years, which is basically 2 more GPU cycles, and multiple CPU cycles..

PS fans should enjoy the Pro... but some of them are getting a little too crazy with the shit they're spewing on twitter lmao.

I’d imagine the next Xbox will come out around 2026. Should be an interesting time that the cycles won’t align. 

14 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

I’d imagine the next Xbox will come out around 2026. Should be an interesting time that the cycles won’t align. 

Xbox is dead

• Upvote 1

That's almost half of people's share of rent. This is probably the worst economic time to annoice a console with that price tag.

A PC is more worthwhile in the long run (at least for me), because it has so much more usage beyond just gaming, movies and music. My gaming PC doubles as my workstation.

Edited by Chicano3000X
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

$700 is fake news, $810+ tax for the complete console.

For $916 you can build a PC that shits all over this rip off.

but not for $915

33 minutes ago, Chicano3000X said:

That's almost half of people's share of rent. This is probably the worst economic time to annoice a console with that price tag.

A PC is more worthwhile in the long run (at least for me), because it has so much more usage beyond just gaming, movies and music. My gaming PC doubles as my workstation.

half of rent? where do you live? rent is like $2,500-$4,000 here.

2 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

:kaz: Your dogshit 7700XT doesn't match the GPU in the PS5 Pro retard. It doesn't do RT as well as the PS5 Pro does, doesn't have AI upscaling or machine learning. 

The whole build is ass and will get raped by the PS5 Pro, on top of that it costs $912. You're a fucking retard. Watch Richard from DF again idiot....

AI cores are built into the 7000 series and it uses machine learning with FSR3 so you have no clue what in the hell you're talking about. Sony is just slapping fancy proprietary names (PSSR) on their API software AMD already has deployed into DirectX. 

Of course 7700 XT will handle RT better, the Pro has a gimped 7800 XT base which computationally falls behind the 7700 XT discrete GPU. The raster performance will be less even if it has the 6 additional RT cores, the frequency is much higher on the desktop GPU and we already know it sits 2 teraflops higher than Sony's GPU.

The throughput is clearly superior which is further aided by a dramatically better desktop CPU that will raise the baseline framerate ceiling resulting in higher FPS with RT enabled.

You're a baby brained basic ass console moron. Stay in your lane, you have zero understanding of the hardware you're discussing.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

AI cores are built into the 7000 series and it uses machine learning with FSR3 so you have no clue what in the hell you're talking about. Sony is just slapping fancy proprietary names (PSSR) on their API software AMD already has deployed into DirectX. 

Of course 7700 XT will handle RT better, the Pro has a gimped 7800 XT base which computationally falls behind the 7700 XT discrete GPU. The raster performance will be less even if it has the 6 additional RT cores, the frequency is much higher on the desktop GPU and we already know it sits 2 teraflops higher than Sony's GPU.

The throughput is clearly superior which is further aided by a dramatically better desktop CPU that will raise the baseline framerate ceiling resulting in higher FPS with RT enabled.

You're a baby brained basic ass console moron. Stay in your lane, you have zero understanding of the hardware you're discussing.

Lol if only you applied your great intellect towards literally anything else. 

No shit it costs more but none of that isn't even the point. Nearly everyone missing the reason for it's existence anyway. This is the premium PLAYSTATION model, there is no equivalent PC. Full stop. There are ppl who have massive libraries on PS, want to play the first party on Day 1, have their eco system and friend network on PS! Why is this so hard to understand? Even if there was a PC that was the same price for what you get in the Pro it would still mean nothing. Not everyone wants to change. The same way some PC gamers will never game on console there is a giant market that will never game on PC. 

This aint the base PS, this ain't a PC competitor, this is literally just a more premium version of a PS5 for the ppl that want that. That's it :shrug:

15-20% marketshare. Cry and whine all you want. Watch and wait...

• Thanks 1
  • Ben 1