Moore's Law is Dead: PS5 Pro benchmark leak

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An Extra 200 bucks for such a performance increase is pretty good imo. 

*12 tflops*

Applying this retarded logic Series X is a rip off because Series S exists and no one should buy it. 

11 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Yep but it still smokes that dogshit $912 potato PC you keep posting like a retard.

No it doesn't lol. You guys do this every console release, you overblow the capability and it never pans out. Every single time.

Edited by DynamiteCop
26 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Damn $800 just to play sub 4K at a measly 60 fps. Meanwhile Im trying to do  true 4K  at 120+ fps. I rather just use that money on a 5080.

$700. I know you’re intentionally adding $100 to make the bullshit you’re saying sound better. You’re not building any PC close to that performance for the same price in this economy.

22 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

No it doesn't lol. You guys do this every console release, you overblow the capability and it never pans out. Every single time.

You mean like your retarded ass that was comparing a series X to a 2080Ti? No one is doing that here. I specifically said it’s no high-end PC lol. You’re the only one retarded enough to compare a console to a high-end PC :hest:

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

$700. I know you’re intentionally adding $100 to make the bullshit you’re saying sound better. You’re not building any PC close to that performance for the same price in this economy.

Yes with the harddisk and real price not the fake price. $900~ roughly.

As for PC, I would only upgrade the GPU. The rest is good for 4K for years. Can't do that for crapsoles.

2 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Yes with the harddisk and real price not the fake price. $900~ roughly.

As for PC, I would only upgrade the GPU. The rest is good for 4K for years. Can't do that for crapsoles.

So essentially costs more than a PS5 Pro excluding upgrades that you will have to do later. Proving my point exactly lol.

9 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

So essentially costs more than a PS5 Pro excluding upgrades that you will have to do later. Proving my point exactly lol.

Yeah I rather use that money towards a 5080 than PS5 Pro since it's much weaker and gay. With PS5 you had to upgrade to PS5:PRO and then you will have to upgrade to PS6. All while PC is much faster/better.

Edited by Substatic
12 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

It is weaker by multitudes of what he already has. And what he already has plays the same games. Lol. 

:mj: Says the retard who bought a Series Potato X console for the promise of quality exclusives that never came and the few shitty exclusives it has are on PS5 where they look and run better.

Don’t cry because you’re a poor retard that has no money to spend. PS5 still has exclusives that aren’t on PC and the games that come to PC end up coming years later. I love playing games as they release, I don’t play the shitty waiting game like you that waits years for flops like SevenField and Hellflop 2. I want the games I want, day one without waiting, and at the best settings possible when they launch. I don’t need a broke retard like you pocket-watching me :cruise:

Edited by FIREPOWER
43 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Yeah I rather use that money towards a 5080 than PS5 Pro since it's much weaker and gay. With PS5 you had to upgrade to PS5:PRO and then you will have to upgrade to PS6. All while PC is much faster/better.

Yea, and how much is a 5080? :hest: You’re proving my point exactly. 

:mjgrin: No one is asking you to buy a PS5 Pro so I don’t know why you are inserting your personal preferences here but you can’t build a PC from scratch with anywhere near the performance of a PS5 Pro, no matter the shitty arguments you make here.

6 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: Says the retard who bought a Series Potato X console for the promise of quality exclusives that never came and the few shitty exclusives it has are on PS5 where they look and run better.

Don’t cry because you’re a poor retard that has no money to spend. PS5 still has exclusives that aren’t on PC and the games that come to PC end up coming years later. I love playing games as they release, I don’t play the shitty waiting game like you that waits years for flops like SevenField and Hellflop 2. I want the games I want, day one without waiting, and at the best settings possible when they launch. I don’t need a broke retard like you pocket-watching me :cruise:

What are you on? I bought a series x for sports games and games with my friends. I don’t give a fuck about MS or Sony IP, they’re all soulless clones of other games. Lol. If I want a good game, I play my switch. 

if I want to have fun online with friends for cheap, I play Xbox. All sports games are on gamepass, most MP games as well. 

PS5 pro won’t even be supported after launch lol. Have fun replaying ps5 games.

Edited by Long Ball Larry
6 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

People who were waiting for the Pro, are just buying a regular pos5. 

That means the only people buying the pro are people who already bought the base console. 

$500+$810= TCHBFR 

Id rather get a pc. 

Retard math considering you can just trade the PS5 in for $410 and only upgrade for $300.

:hest: The Pro costs $700 and regular PS5s are trading for $410 right now at GameStop. You know you’ve lost the argument when you have to make shitty scenarios like this. Why would anyone need a regular PS5 around when the Pro plays the same games better? The Pro is a maximum $350 upgrade for most people. Still way cheaper than buying a comparable PC lol.

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Retard math considering you can just trade the PS5 in for $410 and only upgrade for $300.

:hest: The Pro costs $700 and regular PS5s are trading for $410 right now at GameStop. You know you’ve lost the argument when you have to make shitty scenarios like this. Why would anyone need a regular PS5 around when the Pro plays the same games better. The Pro is a maximum $350 upgrade for most people. Still way cheaper than buying a comparable PC lol.

PS5s  trade in value is 330 at most at GameStop. 

https://www.gamestop.com/trade/details/?pid=229026