To the bachelors of SW- When was the last time you had a girlfriend/wife?

Been single for close to 6 years now and honestly I think I've gotten too use to it. The idea of getting into a relationship now isn't even a thought in my head. I'm not young anymore and I've gotten too set in my ways. The idea of someone disturbing that is very offputting.

9 hours ago, Sabo said:

Been single for close to 6 years now and honestly I think I've gotten too use to it. The idea of getting into a relationship now isn't even a thought in my head. I'm not young anymore and I've gotten too set in my ways. The idea of someone disturbing that is very offputting.

I was the same way. I had done the marriage thing and thought it wasn’t for me. However, I met a woman last December, and we’ve been together since. She values and respects the need for alone time, which is huge for me. A lot of women are too clingy. So, unless you meet someone where things just “work” organically, just keep doing your thing. I see too many people miserable in their relationship, just for the sake of being in a relationship. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
14 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I teased my situation a while ago involving a girl I’ve been texting for months and it’s still very complicated. maybe I’ll go into the details when I’m back from vacation.

Texting for months is bad if you are not trying to get some closure with her. 

I'm married. But I have noticed the whole red-pill dating youtuber shit is just making guys into sad weirdos. And maybe the whole online dating scene makes things difficult for some guys in general. Dunno' it all seems so complicated now and I'm glad I found someone a bit earlier.

Nearly Half of U.S. Adults Say Dating Has Gotten Harder for Most People in the Last 10 Years

Americans' Views on Dating and Relationships | Pew Research Center

Edited by Substatic