Next Battlefield confirmed to have modern setting - First concept art revealed

2042 was such trash, 128 players just doesn't work and is not fun to play at all, and then playing the same big maps with 64 is shitty as well. this game never had a chance to be good, but the adhd lemshites suck up anything - this game should've been canceled like concord lol

they should get back to bf2 gameplay but with bf3 setting, that would own

25 minutes ago, kaz said:

2042 was such trash, 128 players just doesn't work and is not fun to play at all, and then playing the same big maps with 64 is shitty as well. this game never had a chance to be good, but the adhd lemshites suck up anything - this game should've been canceled like concord lol

128 players did work on the few maps that were properly balanced for it.

I’ll actually be disappointed if they go back to 64. Unless that will let them go crazy with the destruction and physics. That will be the only way to justify the sacrifice.

1 hour ago, kaz said:

I've been playing BFV lately. BF4 with BFV movement and shooting mechanics would be great.

6 hours ago, Twinblade said:

128 players did work on the few maps that were properly balanced for it.

I’ll actually be disappointed if they go back to 64. Unless that will let them go crazy with the destruction and physics. That will be the only way to justify the sacrifice.

I disagree, like Chicano I've been playing BFV recently after uninstalling 2042 and the pacing around the flags is way better, 128 players is too much and doesn't benefit any of the gameplay; it either turns into an adhd fest or gets boring because you cannot do anything with a plan

I don't even understand what you are saying. It's about fucking gameplay not hardware limitation or what's possible, more destruction and glorified physics, you mean like BFBC2 building collapsing? it's a gimmick 

BF3 was the start of the downfall yet the game was still good but it changed the formula drastically and it got worse and worse, BF1 and BFV were still simple fun tho

the only good fps nowadays are "indies" like hell let lose or established IPs that will never change like CS 

I remember back then when the BF4 open beta dropped and we talked about it twinny and we both agreed the water interaction and phsysics were such an improvement; and it was, being able to swim and holding a pistol, whereas in BF3 you were a fish - that's fucking progress, don't give me the "sacrifice" bullshit when it has NOTHING to do with gameplay

:-*

also air to ground combat is completely fucked in 2042 the balance went to garbo with 3 being super OP which I enjoyed for a while but then it turned into a fucking point and click adventure, then BF4 nerfing it to oblivion (stealth jets) then recovering in BF1 and V but 2042 ends up being clueless of what the game actually wants

Edited by kaz
  • Upvote 1
7 hours ago, kaz said:

I disagree, like Chicano I've been playing BFV recently after uninstalling 2042 and the pacing around the flags is way better, 128 players is too much and doesn't benefit any of the gameplay; it either turns into an adhd fest or gets boring because you cannot do anything with a plan

I don't even understand what you are saying. It's about fucking gameplay not hardware limitation or what's possible, more destruction and glorified physics, you mean like BFBC2 building collapsing? it's a gimmick 

BF3 was the start of the downfall yet the game was still good but it changed the formula drastically and it got worse and worse, BF1 and BFV were still simple fun tho

the only good fps nowadays are "indies" like hell let lose or established IPs that will never change like CS 

I remember back then when the BF4 open beta dropped and we talked about it twinny and we both agreed the water interaction and phsysics were such an improvement; and it was, being able to swim and holding a pistol, whereas in BF3 you were a fish - that's fucking progress, don't give me the "sacrifice" bullshit when it has NOTHING to do with gameplay

:-*

also air to ground combat is completely fucked in 2042 the balance went to garbo with 3 being super OP which I enjoyed for a while but then it turned into a fucking point and click adventure, then BF4 nerfing it to oblivion (stealth jets) then recovering in BF1 and V but 2042 ends up being clueless of what the game actually wants

128 players absolutely made a difference. Just being able to see and notice so many other battles happening in the distance and around you really added to the immersion factor for me. Especially on maps like Orbital and also that DLC map Exposure. I also liked it for Breakthrough even if it got overly chaotic at times.

It wasn't perfect but to just throw it out the window makes little sense to me. With some tweaking they can make it work.

• Upvote 1

I hope they can stay away from the modern gaming trends that hurt BF2042. They said they were going back to their roots with BF2042 and it ended badly because they lied. Many patches later and BF2042 is a decent game that I enjoy but it’s still far from the greatness that was BF3 and BF4.

• Upvote 1