Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth: PS5 Pro vs PS5 - A Vast Improvement At 60FPS

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mean lmfao.... and cows come in here and act like SquareEnix is dependent on PS    Bubu 3M salez first week guiz!  

the xbox version runs at 0 fps

Posted Images

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's identical, this console is using none of its computational power to make the game look better. It's literally just applying PSSR to the image LMFAO.

"Massive difference", yeah in price.

TCHBFR :pavarotti:

1 hour ago, JonDnD said:

Protato is a mistake

i'm going to have to agree. i talked a co-worker out of getting one. he has all of these physical releases. it's not a good move to get this.

4 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

They literally say it’s the same in the video :mroff:

The video is literally titled "Night and Day Improvement!" you fucking retard :mj:

The Pro looks sharper than the graphics mode and still delivers 60fps while graphics mode on base PS5 runs at lower res and is stuck at 30fps. That's a huge difference and DF agrees :aitch:

mAWDohA.gif

GXyWe3PXcAAxDqo?format=jpg&name=4096x409

8ckKQ4Y.png

nnXSAgS.jpeg

I don't expect blind lemmings that play all their games at subHD res and 30fps to spot the difference but for someone like me that plays everything at max settings on my PC, the difference is night and day :mjgrin:. Definitely worth a measly $350 upgrade.

Edited by FIREPOWER
24 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

The video is literally titled "Night and Day Improvement!" you fucking retard :mj:

The Pro looks sharper than the graphics mode and still delivers 60fps while graphics mode on base PS5 runs at lower res and is stuck at 30fps. That's a huge difference and DF agrees :aitch:

mAWDohA.gif

GXyWe3PXcAAxDqo?format=jpg&name=4096x409

8ckKQ4Y.png

nnXSAgS.jpeg

I don't expect blind lemmings that play all their games at subHD res and 30fps to spot the difference but for someone like me that plays everything at max settings on my PC, the difference is night and day :mjgrin:. Definitely worth a measly $350 upgrade.

You didn’t watch it :D they said it had the SAME IQ!!! :kaz:

go to the 10 minute mark :banderoos:

Edited by Long Ball Larry
14 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

I wish I could care about things that matter as much as the ex lemmings here care about the PS5 Pro :mj:

The guy that doesn't care about anything but comes into every thread about everything with a chip on his shoulder :rofl: :rofls: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

The guy that doesn't care about anything but comes into every thread about everything with a chip on his shoulder :rofl: :rofls: 

'omg he said I have a chip on my shoulder, lets say the same to him, that will get him' :biggrin:

I thought you aren't an ex lemming anyway? Why'd you think that was directed at you then?:mjpls:

• dead 1
6 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

'omg he said I have a chip on my shoulder, lets say the same to him, that will get him' :biggrin:

I thought you aren't an ex lemming anyway? Why'd you think that was directed at you then?:mjpls:

I don't care who it's directed at... it's what you do. 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

I don't care who it's directed at... it's what you do. 

Let me know the last time I came in to a thread going on about what ppl on SW said to me years ago :biggrin: 

Oh mummy, Mr mad laughed at me on a gaming forum 3 years ago, can't wait to remember and bring it back up lmao. I swear it's them that have a chip on their shoulder, not me.

• dead 1
1 hour ago, Long Ball Larry said:

You didn’t watch it :D they said it had the SAME IQ!!! :kaz:

go to the 10 minute mark :banderoos:

Look at the retard mad as hell he’s wrong as usual  :drake:

If the Pro isn’t worth it then what is an Xbox worth then since all its games will be running and looking better on the PS5 and PS5 Pro? Dumb bitch, and you spent $500 and probably thousands of dollars building a rented library for that piece of shit only for its games to go to Playstation  :mj:

EAC1EB2E-8E13-4A43-8EFD-CB687FA7F315.jpeg.81f0e4fb24b99243d155cd48e7ac35f7.jpeg

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

Let me know the last time I came in to a thread going on about what ppl on SW said to me years ago :biggrin: 

Oh mummy, Mr mad laughed at me on a gaming forum 3 years ago, can't wait to remember and bring it back up lmao. I swear it's them that have a chip on their shoulder, not me.

LMAO you literally just recently came into a thread and responded to DynamiteCop about shit he said ages ago :rofl: :rofls: 

image.thumb.png.4fd1697b69decc2728d7e6937d9c12fd.png

LMAO you bloody hypocrite POS... this is EXACTLY what you do... Say some stupid shit at one point... leave for a few months.. then come back when someone brings it up and try to act above it all and that you don't care when you get called out.. LOL  If you don't care.. just piss off :mj: 

Edited by Remij
1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

Look at the retard mad as hell he’s wrong as usual  :drake:

If the Pro isn’t worth it then what is an Xbox worth then since all its games will be running and looking better on the PS5 and PS5 Pro? Dumb bitch, and you spent $500 and probably thousands of dollars building a rented library for that piece of shit only for its games to go to Playstation  :mj:

EAC1EB2E-8E13-4A43-8EFD-CB687FA7F315.jpeg.81f0e4fb24b99243d155cd48e7ac35f7.jpeg

This isn’t even a response??? Does it or does it not have the same IQ???