God of War Ragnarok best on PC confirmed

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

@-GD-X 

image.png?ex=66ec658f&is=66eb140f&hm=1e9

Game releases tomorrow.. though I don't expect it to do that great because there's so much other this to play at this point. 🤷

i wish they had released that for the ps5. oh well. it's a one and done title for me. i look forward to seeing your pics, though :smoke:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Game is old news and mad overrated

I remember you guys laughing at me for not buying a PS5 to play this game in some higher resolution and slightly better visuals :hest: 

Nah we laugh at you for saying dumb shit and then tripling down on it. Nobody gives a shit if you own a PS5 or not. Especially not Twinblade. 

:mj:

Edited by Cell
19 minutes ago, Cell said:

Nah we laugh at you for saying dumb shit and then tripling down on it. Nobody gives a shit if you own a PS5 or not. Especially not Twinblade. 

:mj:

Nobody asked you dicksucker :cosby2: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

I remember you guys laughing at me for not buying a PS5 to play this game in some higher resolution and slightly better visuals :hest: 

LMAO you still carry chips on your shoulder from stuff said to you literally years ago. It's just SW man :hest: 

and we laughed at you cause you were endlessly going on about playing games in Best Graphics, best resolution, best frame rate, PC Master race and how much that mattered to you...........then for a GOTY nom/GOTY you had no problem playing it on a Pleb PS4 and nothing you said previously mattered :biggrin:. So just the usual hypocritical things you say and do, nothing new.:shrug:

Keen to hear about this in 2/3 years time lol

• dead 1
14 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

LMAO you still carry chips on your shoulder from stuff said to you literally years ago. It's just SW man :hest: 

and we laughed at you cause you were endlessly going on about playing games in Best Graphics, best resolution, best frame rate, PC Master race...........then for a GOTY nom/GOTY you had no problem playing it on a Pleb PS4 and nothing you said previously mattered :biggrin:. So just the usual hypocritical things you say and do, nothing new.:shrug:

Keen to hear about this in 2/3 years time lol

I told you then that it wasn't worth buying a PS5 for dumbass.  The one with the chip on his shoulder is the one who couldn't simply accept that..:drake: 

lmao pure clownery.. bubu pleb PS4.. LMAO shut the fuck up :hest: 

Edited by Remij
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

I told you then that it wasn't worth buying a PS5 for dumbass.  The one with the chip on his shoulder is the one who couldn't simply accept that..:drake: 

lmao pure clownery :hest: 

No one cares bro :biggrin: We call you a hypocrite and you keep crying for 20 posts and we keep laughing at you (just like you said we did). 

Now you bring it up years later LMAO Hugeee chip on your shoulder. SW Serious business. 

Why would I have a chip on my shoulder from laughing at your ass :mj: 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

No one cares bro :biggrin: We call you a hypocrite and you keep crying for 20 posts and we keep laughing at you (just like you said we did). 

Now you bring it up years later LMAO Hugeee chip on your shoulder. SW Serious business. 

Why would I have a chip on my shoulder from laughing at your ass :mj: 

You care, you respond to everything I say lmfao..  "wahhh bubu rem say FF16 PC is bad.  Jus say it!! :cry: "  And now you care because I said Ragnarok is best on PC..  I even told you back then I'd play the PS4 version, ain't buying no fucking POS5 to play it, and then sell it, and buy the PC version when it comes... and that's exactly what I did :tom:  LMAO your strategy of saying stupid shit to me and then attempting to act like you're above being called out "srs bizz guiz :diplo:" just isn't ever going to work clown. :hest: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

You care, you respond to everything I say lmfao..  "wahhh bubu rem say FF16 PC is bad.  Jus say it!! :cry: "  And now you care because I said Ragnarok is best on PC..  I even told you back then I'd play the PS4 version, ain't buying no fucking POS5 to play it, and then sell it, and buy the PC version when it comes... and that's exactly what I did :tom:  LMAO your strategy of saying stupid shit to me and then attempting to act like you're above being called out "srs bizz guiz :diplo:" just isn't ever going to work clown. :hest: 

LMAO you literally just responded to a post that had nothing to do with you in my other thread :biggrin: Everything you accuse me of, you do LMAO It's hilarious how much of an oblivious hypocrite you are. 

I have no idea what you told me back then because I don't care :biggrin: Just remember laughing at your dumb ass cause you brought it up. You remember everything perfectly though lmao. Means a lot to you. Waiting years for a PC port to bring it up :hest: Yeah bro, you do take this way too serious. 

buh buh why don't you pick on FP also :awww:

• Haha 1

Dumb bitch Lemij, waiting two years to claim victory with a game everyone already beat on PS5 years ago. Dude sleeps and has nightmares about getting raped on Systemwars. What a sensitive bitch :mroff:

And the retard is still waiting years to play Playstation leftovers like a peasant :kaz: 

393B4252-74DB-44B9-9FBB-7B8854AC7D5D.thumb.jpeg.551759229848e6304c3142641f0fb63f.jpeg

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Dumb bitch Lemij, waiting two years to claim victory with a game everyone already beat on PS5 years ago. Dude sleeps and has nightmares about getting raped on Systemwars. What a sensitive bitch :mroff:

And the retard is still waiting years to play Playstation leftovers like a peasant :kaz: 

Didn't wait 2 years :tom:   I played the game.. and did exactly what I said I was going to do :drake: 

And look at how RABID you clowns are because I made a thread that the game has improved an annoying feature of the original which GD just very recently talked about.  My GOD..  But then again, someone with the twitter account that you have literally LIVES AND BREATHS defending PS to the death :kaz: 

Just now, JonDnD said:

lmao typical cows losing their minds itt 😆 Ill buy it, prob wont play it though.

Firetard is in here trying to talk shit about an old PS port coming to PC..... and yet he's RABID about PS5 Pro getting enhancements for all these same games :rofl:  Sony are literally remastering PS4 games for PS5 and Pro... oh and PC too :mroff: :mj: 

• Geese 1
12 minutes ago, Remij said:

Firetard is in here trying to talk shit about an old PS port coming to PC..... and yet he's RABID about PS5 Pro getting enhancements for all these same games :rofl:  Sony are literally remastering PS4 games for PS5 and Pro... oh and PC too :mroff: :mj: 

PC version gets priority 😆 2 years and the didnt even patch out the baby puzzles.

• Geese 1
20 minutes ago, JonDnD said:

Every PS game is best on PC. Even mid range PCs 😆 Protato :tom: bu bu my PSSRs:crymore:

:omglol:

It makes the games graphics more temporally stable... but at the cost of cows becoming more mentally unstable:cruise: 

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

It makes the games graphics more temporally stable... but at the cost of cows becoming more mentally unstable:cruise: 

:roff:

Imagine upgrading your PC to a 3070ti in 2024 for 850 dollars :tom: